Navigator V cradle for Pan European ST1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Reaction score
Hi ! Question ? I have a BMW Navigator V (Currently used on my R1200GS LC) and I would like to use it on my recently purchased Pan European ST1300, but wondered what GPS cradle I should look out for so to enable fitting to the ST. I could use my Garmin 550 stuff which is coming of my VFR80fi (now for sale to help cover some of the cost of ST purchase) but I'd rather use the Navigator as it has the facility of Europe mapping where the 550 needs SD card input which is a pain.
Any info would be appreciated
Best Regards
Glen

I have a mate who has a nav 5 cradle he has taken off his bike. He may sell it if your interested.

..... but I'd rather use the Navigator as it has the facility of Europe mapping where the 550 needs SD card input which is a pain.

Any info would be appreciated

Your Nav V will, at some time in its life, need an SD card when and if you come to update the full European maps.

PS Do not forget that there are two types of cradle. One with the four buttons down the left side and one without. Both will power a Nav V.

Ive spoken to him. He says he's keeping it and will put it back on his 1200R when he eventually changes it. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom