Surrey Hills - Saturday 22nd Oct 2016

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Trail riding Gods and virgins all welcomed!

Newlands Corner 10.00hrs

Who's in?

seriously dry. Pilot road 4s on....ill be keen but as you can imagine, reluctant to drop my expensive steed!¬

Would love to but am on a TRF run around Chilham & Pilgrims way......;)

Oh how I miss Wales........:tears

Trail riding Gods and virgins all welcomed!

Newlands Corner 10.00hrs

Who's in?

Would love to do this again Greg but my wrists issue has put a hold on all dirty motorcycle activities until I can get to the root cause and a solution sadly. Have a good ride.

Would love to do this again Greg but my wrists issue has put a hold on all dirty motorcycle activities until I can get to the root cause and a solution sadly. Have a good ride.

Erm.... what have you been doing with your wrists?

Whatever, maybe time for a Polaris! Sadly, I think that I may soon be selling my beloved Husaberg FE570 and, after the Polaris, I can't see me hitting the trails on 2 wheels again ......

I'll be doing Surrey Hills again soon for sure and I'll post up here when I plan to go out.

Erm.... what have you been doing with your wrists?

Whatever, maybe time for a Polaris! Sadly, I think that I may soon be selling my beloved Husaberg FE570 and, after the Polaris, I can't see me hitting the trails on 2 wheels again ......

I'll be doing Surrey Hills again soon for sure and I'll post up here when I plan to go out.

A bit limp apparently :augie

No actually, I don't know, nor does my Doc. and neither does the Physio. Too painful for off roading though. In-fact on road is a bit of a chore too. Trying my best to get it sorted ASAP (which would be far easier if I knew what the fuck was wrong with 'em).

Sounds good, I'm no riding god but willing to give it a go on the KTM 1190.

Good man!

I aim to arrive at Newlands Corner by 10.00hrs and will be in a Polaris buggy with SWMBO. I'd be more than happy to show you around.

I have never ridden off road before.

Will my conti Trail attack tyres be ok ?

Despite their name, they are street tyres, but if the weather remains dry with a drying wind, you should be OK. If it gets too much, you can always bail out of the ride.

Back
Top Bottom