Bike Parking Sevenoaks?

Jamieboy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm moving to the sevenoaks area and work in central london.

Was wondering if anyone knows the deal with bike parking in Sevenoaks, especially near the station. I was thinking that riding to Sevenoaks then getting the train in may be my best bet for commuting.

I live in London now and commute on the bike, but think it will be quicker by train rather than riding in from Sevenoaks.

Thanks

Sevenoaks has a dedicated motorcycle bay and quite a large carpark adjacent to the station. :thumb2

Westerham if all goes through. Thanks for the Intel. Sounds like my plan may be workable.

I've used Sevenoaks station parking, ride into the station itself then turn left and go under the station building. There is bike parking bays facing the platforms and in view of the platform staff. Touch wood I've never had any problems there and it's free which is a bonus 😊

Hope this helps ?? Feel free to pm me as I'm happy to chat over the phone if you have any questions

Simon

Very frequent service from Sevenoaks but I suspect that you will be doing the whole journey on your bike before long ;)

Back
Top Bottom