Subscription

What have you done after being enlightened with technical assistance?

I didn't claim to have been enlightened, or even that I had sought it or read it - just that it was available to both of us - equally.

I live abroad, even in the uk aren't the same deals on ebay? I bought a FD from Italy for 250, a new rear caliper from Sherlock for 79 quid.

You're starting to show your true colours

My point was Advrider and other sites, around the world do not require a subscription fee and those posters are not ridiculed or dismissed as spongers. Advice should be free..

Are you not happy with the free assistance on here? Is Advrider better? I guess that's why they make Chocolate AND Vanilla................. you have a choice.

Typical dictatorship, post removed

See - now you are playing the "poor poor me - I've being ridiculed and victimised................." card.

Your original post - kind of hinted at the route this thread would go down.

Al:rolleyes:

Advice is free :blast as as far as I know the technical sections can be accessed by non subscribers :nenau it's the pub and for sale sections that can't be accessed. Why I pay to go into the pub I still don't know :blast :D

I'm still awaiting a full explanation on the sticker crisis that has become apparent :blast

Me too...I can't believe that in Post Brexit Britain I am STILL being victimised....I've a damned good mind to write to my MP!! :type

I didn't get a sticker either :nenau......but I have made some friends and bought and sold a few things too. It's a great site and the subscription is priceless for all the piss taking,abuse and banter. Fantastic :clap

"I'm new here, please be gentle". You Sir are neither new or worthy of gentle handling, what is your point?

My point was Advrider and other sites, around the world do not require a subscription fee and those posters are not ridiculed or dismissed as spongers. Advice should be free..

If you don't like it, don't subscribe. Stop whining, it's very unbecoming.

Where, where??
Is there one for me??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the best £12.00 you can spend,you have access to loads of tips,tricks and maintenance besides items for sale from fellow tossers.
The for sale section is second to none!
Let's face it £12.00 only equates to 0.03287671 pence per day! Bargain!
Less than 5 decent coffees for a year.

:thumb :augie

... only equates to 0.03287671 pence per day!...
Does that not then amount to 12 pence per year :nenau hardly enough to pay the yacht deckhand let alone cook.

Surely does one not mean 3.2 pence per day :D ;)

If this was in the beakchat and bollocks section I'd tell you to fuck off to advrider but as I've got to be gentle I won't.
Ohh, and I want a sticker as well......and can I borrow the company helicopter for next weekend please.

You can have my helicopter next weekend....I'm away in my yacht :D

Back
Top Bottom