Touratech Panniers and Top box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsplash

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm on a "cross roads" between a GSA LC and the new Africa Twin. I have been paying considerable attention to this section and your opinions on the new CRF.
I have had 3 BMW's and fortunately haven't had any major issue, however the general consensus is that quality seems to have gone a bit down the drain in the recent years at least judging by the post here. Mind you... the present issues with Honda leave one to also query that famous Honda reliability. But what I would really like to ask is the following:
- Several people have reported low quality of the Honda luggage and have opted for other makes but I haven't seen a single one mentioning Touratech!
I've had a look at their product and seems to be of good quality, is it the pricing that is the issue of not choosing them?

Thanks

I have Touratech boxes among other TT goodies, I can say they are top quality and I'm very pleased with them and the company. I do not however buy my Touratech products from TT UK, I deal with Germany directly or Cliff at the adventure bike shop. Same prices or if your lucky a big less but customer service at both is second to none......with regard to the cost, well the money is long forgotten when you have a product that is top quality and does what it's supposed to. You can't pay a little and get a lot!
Just my 2p.

It's a very good point and I agree with you, I've had and have TT products and they're top quality. I was just wondering if someone had found the "Holy Grail" of luggage at competitive prices coz no one has mentioned TT cases as an alternative for the Honda leaking ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom