UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Don't worry, Margaret will look after you.

She could keep the zombies, vampires and werewolves at bay on her own!

She was very amenable this last couple of days ... she even let me off £1.00 for 24 hours WiFi :eek:

But I went back and gave her one (£1.00 coin that is) :D

Prices (per night) for camping held at last years prices ... I can't tell you what I had to do to make this happen, or else I would have to eat you :rob

£9.00 per person
£2.50 per child
£1.00 per dog
£3.00 electric hook up
£3.00 awning

Bring it on folks :thumby:

:beerjug:

She was very amenable this last couple of days ... she even let me off £1.00 for 24 hours WiFi :eek:

Prices (per night) for camping held at last years prices ... I can't tell you what I had to do to make this happen, or else I would have to eat you :rob

£9.00 per person
£2.50 per child
£1.00 per dog
£3.00 electric hook up
£3.00 awning

I can imagine.....Had a good long conversation with our Margaret last year, no flies and all that:beerjug::D

£9.00 per person
£2.50 per child
£1.00 per dog
£3.00 electric hook up
£3.00 awning

Hi Micky
count me in please mate, I'm coming with Sid and his mate so really looking forward to it

Right, on the promise of beer and goats I'm in.

Hopefully Campervan, wife, Dog and Klx650 in the back. If not ,me, tent n gs.

Right, on the promise of beer and goats I'm in.

Hopefully Campervan, wife, Dog and Klx650 in the back. If not ,me, tent n gs.

Put you down for the Campervan for now :thumb

Is there any actual times for ride outs etc on the Saturday or is it just go where ever ?

thanks

There will be several ride outs in different directions over different terrain and roads by different ride leaders, starting at different times :thumby:

Johnny Boxer is in charge of ride outs ... don't fret kid, it'll all be sorted on the day and no one will be left behind :D

There will be several ride outs in different directions over different terrain and roads by different ride leaders, starting at different times :thumby:

Johnny Boxer is in charge of ride outs ... don't fret kid, it'll all be sorted on the day and no one will be left behind :D

one of my mates was asking me today and I wanted to give him an answer, tyvm Micky for your time to answer

Spot check time .....

M'off up to Dent for two or three nights .... need to do a 'spot check' of the ale up there.

Just to make sure it's up to par and OK for you guys'n gals :D

i-gL3zRBV-L.jpg

Decent of you to do this research on our behalf Mick, do you need a cash advance, or will you manage?

I'm fine with it Gerard thanks ... checked both hostelries out this evening :thumb

All appears fine, some niggling doubts, so will be back in tomorrow evening to double check :D

Rain pitter pattering on the Campervan roof ... all is well :beerjug:

I'm fine with it Gerard thanks ... checked both hostelries out this evening :thumb

All appears fine, some niggling doubts, so will be back in tomorrow evening to double check :D

Rain pitter pattering on the Campervan roof ... all is well :beerjug:

thanks Micky for showing me the inside of a pub, not seen one in years lol

I've managed to get the weekend off so if anyone decides between now and the weekend in question that they don't need a bedroom they have booked in the village I'd be grateful if you'd let me know. Thanx. :D

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this event now Mick.
If anybody is looking for accommodation there is a room available at the Sun Inn. It has one double and one single bed.
Sun Inn 01539 625208

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spot check time .....

M'off up to Dent for two or three nights .... need to do a 'spot check' of the ale up there.

Just to make sure it's up to par and OK for you guys'n gals :D

i-gL3zRBV-L.jpg

Can you make sure they've got some porter/stout on in May please - it's not just for xmas :thumb

I've managed to get the weekend off so if anyone decides between now and the weekend in question that they don't need a bedroom they have booked in the village I'd be grateful if you'd let me know. Thanx. :D

There you go with that lucky shamrock again - I was, however going to offer you our somewhat substantial tent porch :D

Back
Top Bottom