UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Looking forward to it too Andy - hope the weather's like this!
I'm certainly not taking one up the arse for the team!!!!

I checked the weather earlier and it says rain at the moment so I hope it changes as I am on a BMW MOTORAD loan bike and wouldn't want to drop it

If it's going to pour with rain on Sunday then I'm sgetting pissed in the pub with beer and Moto GP ... :D

Micky,

I'd like to come along next weekend, along with a mate on his Africa Twin if theres spaces available for two more tents? Stayed at Hi Laning last summer as it happens, had a great time

Sorted ... no problems. Welcome along :thumby:

Micky, Do any of the pubs / hotels have BT Sport for the MotoGP qualifying on Saturday?

Ta,

Iain

The George and Dragon has a big screen TV but I don't think they can get MotoGP ... tried before :blast

:beerjug:
I bet Barney (Neil23) can get it in his luxury palace of a motorhome. He'll have beer and sausages too ... we'll gather round at his :D:thumby:

Raffle prizes to date ...

1) Pair Custom moulded silicone earplugs … Micky
2) The Ultimate History Of Fast Bikes (Roland Brown) … andrewgsadv
3) The Ultimate Guide To Whisky (with a stainless steal hip flask) … Micky
4) Limitited editition hand made tactor and trailer … Fred Wright
5) Home made Dundee Cake … Gracie
6) Undisclosed prize from Wensleydale Creamery, Hawes
7) Unknown, promised by Nick Plumb … TouratechGB
8) Unknown, promised by Infinity Motorcycles at York
9) Sloe/Damsen Gin, Rasberry Vodka … GerardWatts
10) Bottle ‘Chivas Regal' Whisky … Bilko
11) Twelve bottles ‘Windswept Typhoon’ Ale … Stimulator
12) Windbreaker Ride Jacket … Marshall’s Grimsby
13) Dynamic shirt … Marshall’s Grimsby
14) Polo shirt … Marshall’s Grimsby
15) GS Pullover … Marshall’s Grimsby
16) Ladies Roadster red shirt … Marshall’s Grimsby
17) GS woman’s ‘T’ shirt … Marshall’s Grimsby
18) Rainlock jacket … Marshall’s Grimsby
19) £25.00 gift voucher … Rainbow Motorcycles
20) RAC 1/2 litre stainless steel vacuum flask ... brut33
21) Bottle of Whisky ... Khulu

Two kegs of beer from Kev (Norm) for ‘on site’ recreation ;-)

Edit ... spoke to the collective, couple of those prizes might be pulled out and auctioned ..

Windbreaker Ride Jacket
Hand made wooden tractor and trailer

Auction, raffle, to be drawn at base camp 8pm Saturday evening, so if you want to be there for the action, then now you know
:D

And another one Micky. RAC 1/2 litre stainless steel vacuum flask.

I'll donate a bottle of whisky - I don't know what I have but I'll dig out something!

I'll bring something Micky ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So, as a newby what's the score?

I'm planning on getting there early afternoon Friday. Once I've built "Chez Chalks" & got my dancing trousers on what's next?

Do we all hook up in the Pub or some other location or will it be pretty self evident who the other Tossers on the campsite are & just bimble over to say hi?

Cheers,

Damon

So, as a newby what's the score?

I'm planning on getting there early afternoon Friday. Once I've built "Chez Chalks" & got my dancing trousers on what's next?

Do we all hook up in the Pub or some other location or will it be pretty self evident who the other Tossers on the campsite are & just bimble over to say hi?

Cheers,

Damon

Friday is 'Naked Day' in Dent, so just strip off naked and wander over to Margaret to pay your camping fees. Then stand by your erection and await the arrival of everybody else. You can even get involved in helping others get their erections up. I know Micky likes a bit of help.

Back
Top Bottom