UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Hi guys, sorry to say Mrs cj had a fall yesterday and landed up in the middle of the road narrowly avoiding head butting a stationary Hi-Lux. She was (Sober) and is now laid up with black eye, bruised ribs and scraped hands feeling sorry for herself so we wont be able to make it up there on this occasion. We were so looking forward to meeting you all and had gathered together all the necessary camping equipment. hopefully we come to the next camping get together.
Mr cjcbr and Mrs cj:blast

I've not been to this gig before, but do we all get badges with our UKGSer names on?:toungincheek

So while I'm being accused of being a rude fucker I'm sorting out those now that can't make it for a variety of reasons ...

Weather, injury, business, family ...

.... and The George and Dragon that Trickytrees won't be there!

Hi guys, sorry to say Mrs cj had a fall yesterday and landed up in the middle of the road narrowly avoiding head butting a stationary Hi-Lux. She was (Sober) and is now laid up with black eye, bruised ribs and scraped hands feeling sorry for herself so we wont be able to make it up there on this occasion. We were so looking forward to meeting you all and had gathered together all the necessary camping equipment. hopefully we come to the next camping get together.
Mr cjcbr and Mrs cj:blast

Sorry to hear this ... thanks for letting me know.

There's going to be a wobbly box and mountain bike missing because I've now got to work until 6pm Friday then drive 180 miles home before even considering heading north so I'm looking at throwing my tent on the KTM and heading up on Saturday if only to drink beer, eat food and be kept awake by fat bastards snoring.

The weather here is gorgeous this morning; it's hard to imagine it might not be like this over the weekend!

It's going to be tropical:Motomartin....I'm heading up there on Thursday.:beerjug:
Al, I'm practicing for Fri/Sat night. I won't be on coffee this time al la The Red Cat.
Will have the beers lined up. Hope you manage to get away early on Friday.:beer:

Andy, you comment like a politician.

I just hope the beer is at a reasonable price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A UKIP one? B*gger Off ;-)
My apologies, I'll try not do it again, and I hope the pub's not too far a walk back to my tent (especially if it's lashing down - is it good form for Dent pubs to have a overnight lock-in if the weather's pap?).
Andy (former student of politics...)

Of course you have so, you will, likely, need to deploy a (touratech?) umbrella :D :thumb2 :beerjug:

I've got a Milwaukee BMW one I had to buy at the Czech MotoGP race last year or I could just bring my rally hat with me!

Back
Top Bottom