UKGSer 'Dent event' Friday 19th - Sunday 21st May 2017

Raffle Prizes ....

Not in any order of importance, but just posting for your delectable delights fellow UKGSer's :thumby:

Pair of Micky's custom moulded filtered earplugs

'The Ultimate History Of Fast Bikes' by Roland Brown ... donated by andrewgsadv (not claimed last year)

'The Ultimate Guide To Whisky' 128 page guide plus stainless steel hip flask ... Micky

Limited edition, hand made by a master craftsman, wooden tractor and trailer ... Fred Wright (Auckley)

i-4f3XTmj-L.jpg

i-pScSr9w-L.jpg

i-trwRPDm-L.jpg

Bilko on here visited BMW dealership Marshall's at Grimsby and without twisting anyones arm secured several hundred pounds worth of current BMW 'goodies' More details anon. Good one Malc :thumby:

Home made 'Dundee Cake' :drool by Gracie on here. Good one Sue :kissy2 (Hands off Bear)

Prize promised by Rainbow Motorcycles ... to be collected

Undisclosed prize (to be collected) from Wensleydale Creamery, Hawes ... Good one again Bilko :thumb

Goods promised from Nick and Alfie at Touratech GB

Prize promised from Infinity at York ... to be collected

If anyone has any contacts whereby they could scrounge a raffle prize then please feel free to do so. ALL proceeds going to the Great North Air Ambulance

In 2015 we raised £502.37 for them, and then last year £813.18 :thumby:

Kev, 'Norm' on here' 'arranging' for a couple of kegs of bier to be available at Dent. Help yersen and throw some money in to the kitty :thumby:

Thanks Kev and your Pub People

Decals collected, coasters to be collected :thumby:

i-5kS6tGW-L.jpg

Don't forget folks, there is no charge other than your camping fees to Margaret at High Laning (you go pay her) so please support the raffle :thumby:

I've probably forgotten something or someone, so apologies for any omissions :rob

Not long now folks :beerjug:

I'm really cheesed off about it all to be honest, I have only had my 2017 GSA 7 weeks on Monday and its in the dealership with its engine in bits so I have to use a GS loan bike :blast:blast:blast:blast

I'm really cheesed off about it all to be honest, I have only had my 2017 GSA 7 weeks on Monday and its in the dealership with its engine in bits so I have to use a GS loan bike :blast:blast:blast:blast

Still better than walking ....

:D

Back
Top Bottom