Cymarc AKA Mark Hooton

D Green

Reaction score
Just a big thumbs up for the guys at Cymarc :thumby:

I called today for a few goodies and the guys were so helpful!

A pleasure to do business with!!! :beerjug:

Quality great - agreed. Expensive? I think so

I bought a Touratech tool box to fit behind the pannier rack on my GSA. It looks part of the bike and is waterproof. It cost around £100 form NN.

The Cymark version costs around£160, reportedly isn't waterproof and doesn't't look as good (IMHO)

Don't know the details but I know which will last longer, not fall off and take a bump better.

Quality great - agreed. Expensive? I think so

I bought a Touratech tool box to fit behind the pannier rack on my GSA. It looks part of the bike and is waterproof. It cost around £100 form NN.

The Cymark version costs around£160, reportedly isn't waterproof and doesn't't look as good (IMHO)

Money is not the only consideration when purchasing items. If you had a problem with one of cymarcs products I am confident they would do their best to resolve/help. You cannot make an informed opinion on one item. Customer service is everything and I like Cymarcs innovations to solutions to improve our bikes.

Despite the fact that Hooton drank a 40 quid bottle of wine with a dodgy kebab he is a top bloke and i would have the utmost confidence in both his products and his customer care.

Buy cheap buy twice

Forgive me, but in over 2 years and approaching 14000miles on road, gravel - in summer as well as winter, I have not had a single mark to the front of my engine from front wheel spray or debris so I don't really see the need for a relatively over priced piece of bent SS. However, each to their own.

Forgive me, but in over 2 years and approaching 14000miles on road, gravel - in summer as well as winter, I have not had a single mark to the front of my engine from front wheel spray or debris so I don't really see the need for a relatively over priced piece of bent SS. However, each to their own.

You are obviously not trying hard enough......:D

You must be a riding God (like me) hooning along with that front wheel permanently airbourne...lol

Back
Top Bottom