Walton-on-Thames, Wimbledon area - bikers?

speedofile

Reaction score
Good morning, I'm trying to find some riders out my way (see subject) for Sunday rides around the area...maybe to box hill or for any other ideas.

Let me know who you are please

me and some friends off for a ride sunday ? 0900 start leatherhead ,stonehenge,trowbridge , lunch at http://www.steelhorsecafe.co.uk/ back via gloucester and basingstoke to l'head . back home for 1800 hrs .

we don't stop to take pictures or look at the scenery . 50 mph average . ( ie not slow)

I'm thinking of restarting the 3rd wednesday beers at the three horsehoes laleham

been very busy this year with other stuff

Good morning, I'm trying to find some riders out my way (see subject) for Sunday rides around the area...maybe to box hill or for any other ideas.

Let me know who you are please

I could be riding to Tesco new malden on sunday. Nice big car park so panniers aren't a problem plus lots of small kerbs and a few shrubs to brush against if you're really feeling adventurous. .

me and some friends off for a ride sunday ? 0900 start leatherhead ,stonehenge,trowbridge , lunch at http://www.steelhorsecafe.co.uk/ back via gloucester and basingstoke to l'head . back home for 1800 hrs .

we don't stop to take pictures or look at the scenery . 50 mph average . ( ie not slow)

9 hours to do that mileage with just one stop? Are you sure you're riding fast?

I could be riding to Tesco new malden on sunday. Nice big car park so panniers aren't a problem plus lots of small kerbs and a few shrubs to brush against if you're really feeling adventurous. .

Will you do a ride report ?

9 hours to do that mileage with just one stop? Are you sure you're riding fast?

you don't know what is happening , 3 peeps , 2 peeps on new to them bikes,0900 meet 0915 leave after fag and tea , stop s'henge , cup of tea and fag , trowbridge , tea fag ,cake , stop bristol, pick up peeps bird , tea and fag , steel horse , lunch ( ok all day breakfast ) , fag and tea, cirencester , fuel, fag and tea , stop basingstoke , cake tea ....then fag , l'head just a fag , ok maybe a tea aswell .

i'm was a courier for 8 years in London , i bet you can't average 50mph, on A roads for all of the day ?

:upyou

Hi There, Sorry i missed the ride, sounds like it could have been fun, spent the weekend cleaning the garden (wife's instructions!) lol

Just came back from touring Namibia for 2 weeks and kinda missing the riding (and the weather). Please let me know when you do your next ride out and I will be there!

you don't know what is happening , 3 peeps , 2 peeps on new to them bikes,0900 meet 0915 leave after fag and tea , stop s'henge , cup of tea and fag , trowbridge , tea fag ,cake , stop bristol, pick up peeps bird , tea and fag , steel horse , lunch ( ok all day breakfast ) , fag and tea, cirencester , fuel, fag and tea , stop basingstoke , cake tea ....then fag , l'head just a fag , ok maybe a tea aswell .

i'm was a courier for 8 years in London , i bet you can't average 50mph, on A roads for all of the day ?

:upyou

Ah, ok, I assumed from your OP that you only stop for lunch, and that's it! Now you've clarified that you stop enough times to smoke a carton of fags in a day, it makes sense.:D

....we don't stop to take pictures or look at the scenery . 50 mph average . ( ie not slow)
Sounds about right :thumb2

It always makes me smile when people claim to have done 'X' amount of miles on 'A' roads at an average of 90mph :D

Back
Top Bottom