Sheer Audacity !!

Hey it's true....... Arsey has a mate :aidan

BIKETOAD.gif

On yer bike,c*****d !!

Only just seen this vid.

It'll annoy many on here so worth posting !!!! :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e89j6uOOhhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice,but I prefer the Audace.Less cleaning,too !!

Lovely bike, my brother in spain has the California. I like the audace but a bit out of my price league at the moment however I am going to look at a Bellagio:augie,
Maybe santa will open his sack a bit more and the audace will be a contender, like what you have done so far arsey, :thumb2 saw your post on the guzzi forum, Cheers 'meldrew'

Only just seen this vid.

It'll annoy many on here so worth posting !!!! :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e89j6uOOhhs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice,but I prefer the Audace.Less cleaning,too !!

Where do I sign up?:p

Ohh yes I like that and I don't usually get the cruiser thing

had a short test ride on the Audace recently, great look and motor but the riding position took some getting used to, felt it on my thighs and back
does it grow on you or do some never get used to it?

also is the California any more 'normal' in its peg/seat position?

cheers

had a short test ride on the Audace recently, great look and motor but the riding position took some getting used to, felt it on my thighs and back
does it grow on you or do some never get used to it?

also is the California any more 'normal' in its peg/seat position?

cheers

I found the riding position a bit odd but after a few weeks 'muscle memory' or something seems to kick in and its very comfy.
Great bike.Loving mine especially now with the Agostini exhausts.
Need to sort a bit of luggage and take it away !

Have Motorama sold my old AT yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No . They've said they are not gonna sell it for a long time as its such a brilliant bike .
Anyone say they will and they'll sue !! (Or get upset )

Back
Top Bottom