Handle bar risers

Vic929

Reaction score
Fitted set these today then went for little 50 mile ride ( bloody cold out there today )for me far more comfy riding position Ive hand them on my previous bikes stops pain in the back of my neck
ecbcc4aec74d882c95fbadfb7f5ad837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Any problems with routing and or length of cables and hoses? I could not fit a set of Roxx Risers to my 1200GSA (oil cooled) because the brake hose is not long enough.

None what so ever easy to fit cable length is fine on full lock

We'll looks like I'm unlucky, the cable on the nearside is very tight on full lock even tho I've cut the cable tie that fixes them to a lug. May have to remove some plastic to to see if I can free them up some more....Otherwise they look good.

We'll looks like I'm unlucky, the cable on the nearside is very tight on full lock even tho I've cut the cable tie that fixes them to a lug. May have to remove some plastic to to see if I can free them up some more....Otherwise they look good.

Bizzare isn't it that identical bikes can have different lengths of hoses? I found that the clutch hose could be made just about long enough for me to fit the ROX risers but there was no chance of the brake hose being long enough. One suggestion from someone who had fitted them was to route the hoses outside the fork legs. Whilst this can be done for the clutch hose (at the cost of some nasty bends), it isn't possible for the brake hose because it connects to a rigid pipe close to the headstock. If you read the reviews of them on the NN site you will, if I remember correctly, find that no one has had a problem fitting them. Maybe they are happy for the hoses to be subjected to loads?

Brian Giles offered to fit longer hoses for me.

Cheers

Richard

Back
Top Bottom