Updated 2017my R Nine-T

Is it me or are BMW chasing Triumph along the line of multi variants of a common platform. Its like the core 9T ( which I think is brill) is being dressed up like BMW minis you see in the car showrooms.

It's called the 9T because BMW plan on producing 90 versions of the same bike . Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Lac Rose they've been teasing everyone with pictures of, will never happen.:blast

So the Lac Rose they've been teasing everyone with pictures of, will never happen.:blast

That's what the R Nine-T Urban G/S is supposed to be

I have already had my local dealer chasing me for a deposit on one as I expressed an interest in buying one some weeks ago

I'm still interested, if a little disappointed, that they (BMW) didn't make more of an effort to make it look more like the concept bike :(

It's a little like going in to an expensive restaurant expecting a slap up meal only to be shown to the kitchen, given a chef's hat, then being told "get on with it yourself" :augie

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement.

And what about the other special bike you said was coming ? The one you could buy on HP ???

Bullshitting dealer !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two dealers said it was coming. One said there may be a "grand unveiling" at one of the upcoming shows, but I can't be arsed. I'm going to put knobblies on the Grom, and keep my money!:p

That's what the R Nine-T Urban G/S is supposed to be

It's a little like going in to an expensive restaurant expecting a slap up meal only to be shown to the kitchen, given a chef's hat, then being told "get on with it yourself" :augie

But Nutty's already had to repaint most of his Triple Cack to finish the half-baked job that BMW did,so no difference here !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BMW press release hinting at exciting release at London Bike Show..

BMW press release hinting at exciting release at London Bike Show..

Involving a box of tissues ?

love-smiley-086.gif

Back
Top Bottom