Softail Slim S

fuck me, do I have to sprinkle unity on every thread.....

Get back to hurling socks full of soggy mince in the Bar. :p

And that has also reminded me to start defrosting some lambs mince from the fridge as l'm planning on making a shepherds pie tomorrow. :thumb

love it ,,i have a fat bob in that green well its called Olive Gold ! i looks at these slims quite closely ,not cheap but great bikes

I just PXed my Fat Boy for this, Jesus what an engine....

Will you be fitting a toy gun to the forks as well?

1a1c2e404f1036615ebd55e51909e6c9.jpg

Aha ... now I have sat on a soft tail slim whilst at work at a Wednesday night bike meet, and .... I really liked it! It had a sort of stubby exhaust on it that had a lovely patina. Ended up chatting with the owner for about an hour and came away thinking ... Yep ... i could have one of those in my garage. :thumb2

Beautiful harley that! Did the pioneer run on my harley and followed a WLA would be the only thing id consider swapping my harley for. Like the original posters bike too!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ended up chatting with the owner for about an hour and came away thinking ... Yep ... i could have one of those in my garage. :thumb2

He must have been just your type. I had no idea you were looking for a new dungeon bitch.

Calm down petal...you have the wrong end of the stick....I was just wondering if you had any spare in your stable that you could rent out to the "fascist oppressor of the free man"... That's all...

Back
Top Bottom