Top tip for today

Am marinating all the fruit in half a bottle of sherry overnight (Mary recommends 24 hours but like Doris I don't give a fuck). I think this cake will taste absolutely smashing once I've finished whatever happens. :p

Top tip 3

Give Mary's recipe a bit of wrist action and don't act like a big pussy if the going gets tough.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpg
    IMG_0127.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 197
Top tip 4

Take a leaf out of The Hippys book and don't give in to any active thoughts of a quick dash to MaccyDs for lunch. Stick it to the bum sucking murdering corporates by making your own vegetable passanda. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 196
All will be fine later once I have washed it all down with a couple pints of boilermaker. :thumb2

You need to chop your vegetables into smaller pieces...

Top tip 4

Take a leaf out of The Hippys book and don't give in to any active thoughts of a quick dash to MaccyDs for lunch. Stick it to the bum sucking murdering corporates by making your own vegetable passanda. :thumb2

I saw a few of those parked in the kerb in the west end as i made my way home at 4am this morning.

Hey Uncle Rob

Have a word with att cos he is a regular defecater so he must be consuming a high fibre diet or something. :p

Probably turnips. :D

ill have a look on google earth and see which fields he's doing his shopping in

Top Tip 5

If you're going to get stopped for a potential speeding offence on a Sportster (yeah crazy I know) make sure the Officer is a Lady Policeman.

The original bars go back on tomorrow so the riding position will be more "Holy Spirit"... you know - sat up and begging for it. :D

Top Tip 5

If you're going to get stopped for a potential speeding offence on a Sportster (yeah crazy I know) make sure the Officer is a Lady Policeman.

The original bars go back on tomorrow so the riding position will be more "Holy Spirit"... you know - sat up and begging for it. :D

So, you have been shown pity early on, I am liking this.:beerjug:

Shake down of the new bars. Better. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 219
I love this little fun bike. :thumb

And it's got an eagle on the tank and everything. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0139.jpg
    IMG_0139.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 246
That would look fantastic with Ace Bars....

Bike looks incredible. Do you have a gs wardrobe and a Harley wardrobe now??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom