Top tip for today

Looks just like the Holy Spirits bike.

His Holiness and I are actually officially "friends" on this site now. Who knows what this may lead to...

Maybe a Sporty Adventure together or even a Civil Ceremony? :nenau Whatever happens I think he is a super little fella. :thumb2

That would look fantastic with Ace Bars....

Oh FFS! :blast

That looks gorgeous.

Thanks. Did you notice that the headlight has a small shield on top of it? ;) :D

Bike looks incredible. Do you have a gs wardrobe and a Harley wardrobe now??

I have a separate wardrobe for every day of the week. :thumb

Did you do that paint job with rattle cans..like me?

Fuck off. :p Plus why is the word Shit hyphenated kicker on the tank? Are you painting it for att? :D

I ( whispers these words fearfully) don't like harleys but that is fucking cool looking bike

Thanks Rick. :thumb2

Have also removed the nasty reflective stickers from the fork legs so all is good to go now. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 192
There ya go again, with the little dig. You are also now on my "To do" list, I hope you enjoy it.

Stop it you tart. You know you love it when I talk dirty to you. :p

And before anyone asks what the blue bag is behind the bike it's only some work that I needed to bring home with me. :)

It's time I came out ... My lad has one of these. Screaming Beagle exhausts etc. Bloody loud!

We've noticed. ;)

And remember yours was shiny once (but probably not when you bought it). :D

Yeah but it'll never be shiny again, not whilst I own the fucking heap of fucking rusty junk.
This time tomorrow it may actually be in a fucking usable roadworthy condition !

"Smoke the competition!". :D

Your actually gonna kill it with fire aren't you? Yes? :bounce1

Another top tip, always and I mean always put your side stand down before getting off your bike. What a cnut.........

Andres

Back
Top Bottom