Top tip for today

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
When replacing the main battery on an FLHTC with a factory fitted alarm system pull the main fuse first (fob present and ignition on).

Don't ask me how I know but now have a touch of tinnitus like Doris. :D

When replacing the main battery on an FLHTC with a factory fitted alarm system pull the main fuse first (fob present and ignition on).

Don't ask me how I know but now have a touch of tinnitus like Doris. :D

I used to just work quickly taking the battery terminal off. You had to beat the clock before getting deafened. It used to add a new level of excitement to my day.

Top tip 2

Don't then go to your local emporium and do a deal on a nice little Sporty like a consumerist lemming. :blast

:D

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 559
Yes but they may have to go to be replaced by a standard set as my wrists are too limp to take that angle these days. :D

Am making a Mary Berry classic Christmas cake tomorrow so got these ingredients on the way home. Am gonna miss the EG for its carrying capacity. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 532
Yes but they may have to go to be replaced by a standard set as my wrists are too limp to take that angle these days. :D

Tell me about it. My EXC may have to depart soon for that very reason. You could get some old school type chopper bars for it. :bounce1

Am making a Mary Berry classic Christmas cake tomorrow so got these ingredients on the way home. :thumb2

Sportsters and Mary Berry cake baking. Just how metrosexual can one man be?

I couldn't possibly tell you. ;)

Attachments

• Mary-Berry-1.jpg
    Mary-Berry-1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 433
you have traded the EG for a Sporty.................?

OK

So now you have two bikes that do the same thing>>?

Not really. :)

The WG is for Waitrose posing and Le Hog type trips and the Sporty for when I ride with jackass (with him on his Shovel) so he doesn't feel inadequate when stopping and accelerating. :rob

The GSA will remain for hooning and long distance big boys stuff. All my bases are now covered.

For now. :D

Not really. :)

The WG is for Waitrose posing and Le Hog type trips and the Sporty for when I ride with jackass (with him on his Shovel) so he doesn't feel inadequate when stopping and accelerating. :rob

The GSA will remain for hooning and long distance big boys stuff. All my shed bases are now covered.

For now. :D

Indeed.

It's been an interesting day.

On my way to Newmarket I stopped off at the Golf Club to put a hand written sized postcard on their notice board as am trying to sell my grandards old golf stick. In capitals it read.

A VINTAGE 1915 NIBLICK FOR SALE offers to.. and then my phone number. Popped in on the way home and some cheeky twat had made the I into an O on the NIB bit.

I know have three voicemails on my phone that I'm too scared to listen to. :D

I simply cannot wait for that useless old bint to die, she cannot cook and her appearance is that of an incontinent lizard.

So you bought a poofters bike then?

Don't diss Mary, she's a national treasure. She's right up there with Judy Dench, Stephen Fry and Julie Walters.

Think of it as buying a Shovelhead but without having to have a wrinkled forehead, man boobs, a pot belly and a hairless scrotal sack. :thumb

Tricky of late I have been a little bit worried for you but your latest purchase has shown me to be wrong so I hope Doris does get his wish..........

Back
Top Bottom