Harley Davidson Superglide Custom

They are a well known pansy bike for gay's,
Mr Att used to ride with that crowd, I think he still has romantic notions of the two rufty tufty men riding hard motorcycles all day long and then settling down in a tent for two men in the evening.

Simple, effective bomb proof residuals - cheap to service - handle well for a Harley !!

This will be the 96ci engine. I had a Dyna Low Rider from that year which was very similar.
I was pleasantly suprised by its good handling on the A/B roads and it would eat miles on the motorways.
I put a detachable sissy bar-rack and screen on mine and did some touring. It was well upto the job.
The SG Custom has forward controls which are really comfy. It's as good an all rounder as you'll get from a Harley.
Would I have another... Yes.

And ( I stand to be corrected) at 2007 you have the later, tougher cam followers...

A stage one kit would be a nice addition....watch out for lots of over valued " add ons"

A QD rack/sissy bar is worthwhile, same for panniers / screen... Stick the rest.:thumb2

Any additional 'Live to Ride' or 'Ride to Work' trinkets should devalue the machine by £100 per tassel, Eagles by £200 and the sight of a single lupus should see you walking away ;)

Anything that is still recognisable as the original motorcycle or comes out of a factory shouldn't be described as a 'custom' :rob

Back
Top Bottom