UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
GB Cafe

11 Gedling St, Nottingham, NG1 1DS

Free Parking right outside.

See You There!

Anytime from 09-00hrs :thumb2

You do pick some dates !

Got freebie tickets to England vs Australia then so it will be breakfast near Twickenham for me :D

You do pick some dates !

Got freebie tickets to England vs Australia then so it will be breakfast near Twickenham for me :D

Tickets as in more than ONE!!!! can I be your friend?? I'll buy your breakfast!

Sorry, but my boy has claimed the spare

That means it will still be an expensive trip for me ......buying all his beer & food :rolleyes:

GB Cafe

11 Gedling St, Nottingham, NG1 1DS

Free Parking right outside.

See You There!

Anytime from 09-00hrs :thumb2

Hi David,

I might decide to come with a crew from Kings Lynn if you do not mind. I have not gone to any in the past but I fancy it any excuse to get the bike out.
Cheers

Soji

Hi David,

I might decide to come with a crew from Kings Lynn if you do not mind. I have not gone to any in the past but I fancy it any excuse to get the bike out.
Cheers

Soji

If you do, are you heading down the A17 to the A52 junction, could hook up if you don't mind......gotta scrub some tyres in :eek:

What a fantastic turnout... about twenty bikes, plus a few cars & vans:thumb2

And a big welcome to the Fenland riders... good to see you!

Nice to meet you David and made to feel welcome and chat with others at the cafe today........until the next time

tyres nicely scrubbed in now !

Great welcome

Hi David

Thanks for a great welcome and the breakfast was to die for (not quite) the ride down from sunny Norfolk was good......thanks Soji for organising it.

Regards bigboy

What a fantastic turnout... about twenty bikes, plus a few cars & vans:thumb2

And a big welcome to the Fenland riders... good to see you!

Hi David,

Thanks for organising it and we did enjoyed our ride from Norfolk Queens County or should I say Nelson County. The weather was also kind to us and hope to make it for future gatherings. You do not look anything like your forum photo:blast. Only joking.

Cheers

Soji

Back
Top Bottom