Compatibility HP2 wheels - will my spare HP2 enduro wheels do others with a R1200GS?

masha

Reaction score
I am having a clear out next week and I will be listing my spare spoked HP2 enduro wheel set. (details to follow in the forsale section with photos next week)

From memory, one wheel is completely oem/stock (I forget which), the other is on an oem HP2 hub with aftermarket rim, both have nearly new matching road/offroad knobblies (Michelin all purpose I believe).

What I would like to know before listing is do my HP2 wheels fit the standard Mk1 R1200GS/A and possibly later versions like the water-cooled GS (as obvioulsy that will greatly increase my potential buyers market when I word my ad on here or eBay

I also have a spare oem Hp2 enduro can if anyone can comment on suitability of this on other bikes before I write my ad too (although looking at it, I believe this specific to the HP2), but would do someone a turn who's got a dented one and mine is nice (it came off the bike almost straight away (in favour of a much lighter and fruiter aftermarket box, as you do, that I am quite happy with).

I don't believe the front will fit a GSA - different hub and only has one disc, rather than two.

I'm not sure about the rear but I'm pretty sure it's the same hub, but with a different rim width. HP2 rear tyre is 140/80, GSA is 150/70. That might not be so much that it doesn't fit...

Masha - adverts are meant to be limited to subscribers. It's only £12 and gives you ability to send direct messages.

Yes sorry about that Mav- I wasn't intending to sell on here, just find out compatibility of HP2 wheels on the standard R1200GS - noted, and I was subcribed previously when I bought my R1150GSA, and I notice this had expired by the time I bought my HP2 so I've been using the forum as a ref. site. I will address the subscription issue again next week, and thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom