That calendar!

Cheesy Mike

I just bought mine. Go buy one (or two) for yourself!

It is absolutely incredible. I was lucky enough to get a preview a couple of months ago. I won't spoil the surprise by revealing what is in the photos, but needless to say I'm now madly in love with all 12 of the girls in it! :eyebrow:hug :love

Listen to the voices in your head - buy the calendar, buy the calendar, buy the calendar!

Mike

Come on - fill in the gaps - which calendar?

And isn't it a little late for a new calendar? Unless you're a Zoroastrian or somesuch?:)

MMC said:
Come on - fill in the gaps - which calendar?

And isn't it a little late for a new calendar? Unless you're a Zoroastrian or somesuch?:)

its for 2006 sweetie........
and i'm october.......

Ive just bought one and cant wait for it to come/arrive!:D

madmikey said:
But we can look at the pictures this year can't we? :rolleyes:
Of course, just be careful all the pages aren't stuck together by the time you get to January.

Mike

madmikey said:
But we can look at the pictures this year can't we? :rolleyes:

do you open your advent calendar boxes before december...just to get the choccies out????

of course you can sweetie...but you'll have to wai t until the end of may

Matron said:
do you open your advent calendar boxes before december...just to get the choccies out????

of course you can sweetie...but you'll have to wai t until the end of may

And just like Christmas I'm all excited ( in a nice way ) and can't wait!:cool:

bought one.

How about putting it on the for sale board as a sticky?

I tried to order one,but the link for non-Paypal users doesn`t work. :(

tarka said:
I tried to order one,but the link for non-Paypal users doesn`t work. :(

There isn't a link for non-paypal users, it's an underlined heading, under which is information on where non-paypal users can obtain their calendars.

Or use the contact page to contact the team. :thumb

judge said:
There isn't a link for non-paypal users, it's an underlined heading, under which is information on where non-paypal users can obtain their calendars.

Or use the contact page to contact the team. :thumb

Cheers, Judge :beerjug:

My mistake...I`m getting too addicted to my PC due to being off the road,and didn`t spot it wasn`t a link :eek:

I`ve sent an email for a postal address.

Back
Top Bottom