Innovv Power Hub1 Install and Review

How can you get that type of amperage feed out of a light circuit ?. Surely you will only get that by going to the battery.

Fred - where did you connect the yellow trigger wire? The Twisted Throttle video (about the ezCAN) suggested the tyre pressure monitor - wherever that is.

OK ta.

I used a PDM on my other gs(?) and its such a neat and tidy job I'll probably use another....I just wondered if you'd found something better.

They both do the same thing other than the PDM60 is programmable and has electronic fuses. I had some too on my old bike and you still have all the wires to contend with. I could have hidden all the wires under the plastic cover so none of them would be seen

Fred - where did you connect the yellow trigger wire? The Twisted Throttle video (about the ezCAN) suggested the tyre pressure monitor - wherever that is.

I connected it to the tail light wire which is gray/red stripe/yellow dot.

The ezcan does not use a trigger wire like the Innovv or the PDM60 and uses the bikes CANBUS. You plug it inline the CANBUS connector on the RDC (tyre pressure module) under the seat.

Hi FredaRoony,

To be honest I just joined the forum because I was searching reviews of the Innovv Powerhub before installing it and realising I didn't think through some aspect. I found your review and thought you would be a good person to answer the following question: can you place a trickle charger on the SAE lead you installed so I don't have to disconnect the battery in winter? I know some of these fuse blocks don't let you use a trickle charger and I'm loathe to have to uninstall everything to charge the battery so thought I would ask if your SAE lead works.

Sorry for forum crashing, but reviews on the Innovv are far and few between.

Back
Top Bottom