Just bought a new SE so any extras or bling out there im buying

Aux light brackets

I have a pair of Aux light brackets fashioned to fit directly and neatly to the outside panels of a SXR using existing fairing fasteners.

They are by Clearwater and had their Erica spots mounted on them. I've gone back to a GS and the lights mount in a different manner.

The brackets could take most Aux lamps and are only available from Clearwater. They are black.

£40 posted. Ppal please.

"thinking of painting the front mudguard in red to match the body work as I think it needs it"

The s1000rr front mudguard in red is an exact colour match & fit.
Fitted one to mine last year, I think it looks great.

Last edited:
"thinking of painting the front mudguard in red to match the body work as I think it needs it"

I was going to do that, but decided that the belly pan and rear guard would need doing, to match, so couldn't be arsed!:D

Really ?

As a repeat offender mine was £250

Oh yeah, £250, you're right!:p

Cheers Fella Ill have a look for one of them

Rob :thumb2

I have a pair of Aux light brackets fashioned to fit directly and neatly to the outside panels of a SXR using existing fairing fasteners.

They are by Clearwater and had their Erica spots mounted on them. I've gone back to a GS and the lights mount in a different manner.

The brackets could take most Aux lamps and are only available from Clearwater. They are black.

£40 posted. Ppal please.

Already fitted some LED front fogs matey but thanks for the offer
Anyone else interested please feel free to contact harry

Any pics of it fitted and where did you buy it
Ive checked Ebay and the only one in red looks hammered

Rob

Hi Rob,
I bought it off a guy on the S1000XR forum who'd ordered an XR then backed out at the last minute (some rubbish about too vibey)
I can't work out how to stick a picture via my phone, so I'll do it over the weekend when I can get on my computer.
Cheers
Dave

IMG_4930_zpsspqmvjbf.jpg

DSC01126_zpssoz52lr6.jpg

Not sure if this has worked Rob, idf not PM me your email and I'll email you some pics.

Cheers

Dave

The red mudguard is about £100 from the dealer, it's breaks the black up nicely and was the first item i changed as soon as I got the bike home.

8b89a6a72cef10ed5e20fec113efd9ab.jpg

The red mudguard is about £100 from the dealer, it's breaks the black up nicely and was the first item i changed as soon as I got the bike home.

8b89a6a72cef10ed5e20fec113efd9ab.jpg

Looks ok, but the belly pan and rear mudguard need painting, as they don't look right in black with a red mudguard. It's out of kilter now.

Looks ok, but the belly pan and rear mudguard need painting, as they don't look right in black with a red mudguard. It's out of kilter now.

See I think the opposite the red mudguard flows into the fairings and creates a perfect line in the same way replacing the black mudgaurd on my GT for a Orange sd version .

a72bd9a2a6c96a115b17b566073d55bb.jpg

See I think the opposite the red mudguard flows into the fairings and creates a perfect line in the same way replacing the black mudgaurd on my GT for a Orange sd version .

a72bd9a2a6c96a115b17b566073d55bb.jpg

I agree, painting the bellypan and rear mudguard as well would be too much red in my opinion.

Cheers ding dong I'll be on the phone to dealer today did you order one for the R or RR ?
Rob

Back
Top Bottom