Just bought a new SE so any extras or bling out there im buying

Chain maintenance isnt really that bad it is a big powerfull bike bit ive only adjusted the chain when I put the new smaller rear sprocket on thats in 2500 miles so not that bad really but I do know what you mean

The top box is the BMW one and it looks about as good as they get and ive tried a few, but need to have one so it is what it is !!

Chain maintenance isnt really that bad it is a big powerfull bike bit ive only adjusted the chain when I put the new smaller rear sprocket on thats in 2500 miles so not that bad really but I do know what you mean

The top box is the BMW one and it looks about as good as they get and ive tried a few, but need to have one so it is what it is !!

Bods seem to get very hung up on this chain maintenance thing

Mine has only ever been adjusted at tyre changes and has now done over 12K
Keeping it lubed is a piece of piss I give it a spray with SDOC white after every ride before i lock it up it takes a minute ! I clean it every 5 or 600 miles again with SDOC chain cleaner when i clean the bike and it adds but a few minutes to the time

Chains are not what they used to be and are a bloody sight cheaper than FD and shafts when they need replacing

Back
Top Bottom