Garage flooring

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
carpet tiles, managed to get a large stack of nearly new tiles. I have used 80 to cover aprox 6x4 meters and have about 130 left.

Want to keep some spares in both colours so there will be aprox 10 light beige and 100 red.

Any use to anybody ?

Attachments

• PB260006.jpg
    PB260006.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 534
  • PB250001.jpg
    PB250001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 530
shed

looks like a care home ! keep a few in case of a wet patch !!!!!:rolleyes:

Noddy,
Nice Work Shop, but a bit Empty! :-( Are you doing anythink this Friday Night? fancy a Pint, free lift to Norwich + Free ticket to see SLADE! I could do with a natter about Bikes and Bollocks!
Shrek (Gary)
No worries, have already checked that the grout stains wash out along with the damp spots. :p:p

Noddy,
Nice Work Shop, but a bit Empty! :-( Are you doing anythink this Friday Night? fancy a Pint, free lift to Norwich + Free ticket to see SLADE! I could do with a natter about Bikes and Bollocks!
Shrek (Gary)

I'd love a couple of beers, see Slade and talk bikes all night - but you're a bit far away from me, sadly!

Noddy,
Shrek (Gary)

Sorry Gary, can't make it Friday, will give you a shout early next week and see when we can get-together for a catch up. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom