mud protection

DC

Reaction score
Thats what I'm using. My local dealer sells the same one. Advantage is it holds on with a plate, others you have to make holes in the fender. Others don't mind that, I would rather not drill the mud guard

The good thing with the avant is that you don't have to drill any holes. As to the crud catcher, I've got the small Wunderlich one.

Here's my setup on the GSA; you can get the same plate for yours as the engine is the same.:thumb

Attachments

• IMG_5143.jpg
    IMG_5143.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 577
Thanks Nutty , didn't think both would fit ? Do you have a decent gap between the extender and catcher . I've just been looking at the wunderlich one actual , looks decent and is ok for the price.

Thanks Nutty , didn't think both would fit ? Do you have a decent gap between the extender and catcher . I've just been looking at the wunderlich one actual , looks decent and is ok for the price.

Loads of room :thumb

Ive got the mudguard extender, and the cymarc crud cart he fitted to my GS... they fit, but not much gap between the two.....

Got the fender extender fitted, but no crud catcher. Ride all year around and don't get a lot of crap on the front of the engine. Try the extender first and see if it works for you. Also fitted the one from Nippy Normans, no drilling has been in place for a year now.

I've got the Wunderlich extender which is pretty good but you'd need one going nearly all the way down to the floor to stop the crap hitting the engine.

I went down the cheapo 18 quid carbon fibre one 3 holes drilled and can leave it on the bike for when it's time to sell then I went and brought the cymrc crud catcher just to make sure the front pipes don't get too much crap on them

I went down the cheapo 18 quid carbon fibre one 3 holes drilled and can leave it on the bike for when it's time to sell then I went and brought the cymrc crud catcher just to make sure the front pipes don't get too much crap on them
all for the price of the over expensive nippy norms extender

Back
Top Bottom