Ferry discount to Norway...

It would be good to see the Newcastle - Stavanger/Bergen route reinstated IMHO. Expensive on board maybe, but it saved us many tedious miles.

Still, I reckon Scotland's a better deal these days - you don't need to re-mortgage the house to buy a beer.

September....first week up through Sweden and Finland, them work our way down the coast of Norway to Stavanger.

Can't you go a bit earlier - last time we were there, many retail food/drink/grog places closed up for the season 31 August. Left us with the odd McD or take-away.

site doesn't have English option in join up screen fields?

I just filled in my UK address - used a country from the list in the country field, then emailed fjordline customer service who changed it to the UK. I then booked my tickets...

Can't you go a bit earlier - last time we were there, many retail food/drink/grog places closed up for the season 31 August. Left us with the odd McD or take-away.

The only way we can three weeks off, is go in September...as we're staying mostly in hytte we'll cook for ourselves anyway.

Hi,
What ferry route to Norway have you booked?
I can't find a Uk - Norway ferry or am I missing something?

Cheers Dave

Hi,
What ferry route to Norway have you booked?
I can't find a Uk - Norway ferry or am I missing something?

Cheers Dave

There is no UK-Norway ferry anymore.... Most people book to leave from Hirtshals in Denmark.

Back
Top Bottom