2018 KTM 790 Adventure

0995eb53307c346411e885be7974526e.jpg

It’s coming

So, any idea when? I'm so having one of those. Maybe. I might wait for Nick to buy one and see if he likes it :D

And....how is the H2SX? Did you buy one?

I’m already on the list for one of Nick’s next unridden new bikes for sale. :rob:D

So, any idea when? I'm so having one of those. Maybe. I might wait for Nick to buy one and see if he likes it :D

And....how is the H2SX? Did you buy one?

H2 SX SE is imminent. Next few weeks hopefully .

More Crap News raving about the 790 Duke at the launch saying it’ll slay the Street Triple and MT09 so the 790 Adv should be good .

Not really ordered one yet but planning to go part time and want to do stuff like TAT. Might be the perfect bike .

H2 SX SE is imminent. Next few weeks hopefully .

More Crap News raving about the 790 Duke at the launch saying it’ll slay the Street Triple and MT09 so the 790 Adv should be good .

Not really ordered one yet but planning to go part time and want to do stuff like TAT. Might be the perfect bike .

Bet it would be perfect for it. Not sure those Bumots will fit though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Mrs does not like the 1090 I would be tempted to chop that in for the 790 adventure and either keep the 1190 possibly chop that for a 1290S as well...

...in fact she might even prefer the 790 when it comes along, a 790 Duke GT / SMT is really what she needs, they ought to build one of those IMO, then they could possibly have 3 KTMs in my garage alone.

Want and need one of those right now!

Going to book the Welsh KTM event in June and one of those would've been really quite the ticket. Looks like the 1290 will have to get destroyed instead!

The KTM Centre in Hemel last weekend said the ADV is still just a concept bike and nothing’s is expected till 2019/20

I do wonder if they said that as they had rows of 790 Dukes for sale

The KTM Centre in Hemel last weekend said the ADV is still just a concept bike and nothing’s is expected till 2019/20

Just this morning, I had half an hour and was building my own 790ADV (on paper) using a Duke, adding nice Ohlins and the right size wire wheels. The tank shape and exposed radiator would be an issue. Rear of the bike not ideal for the mud. Sure it could work though.

KTM always seem to launch new bikes at the shows in November onwards so expect to see it then and be in the showrooms this time next year .

I am sure the final production release will look better to some degree, assuming lower seat than the 1090/1290 it might pull in a few more potential buyers, including my Mrs.

If the price is right I will be giving one a go with a view to trading the 1090 for one.

Back
Top Bottom