Will anyone be bored on Boxing Day?

Stevie4scoops

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My children are going to their mum PM on Christmas Day so I'm wondering if anyone wants to meet up on Boxing Day or any of the days after this in the Gloucestershire area?

Open to suggestions

Well, back in the day, we used to have a post Christmas 'Escape-The-Inlaws' rideout, but a few years have passed by since then.

I've got to take my mother home on Boxing Day and the plan is to get her away early then break the journey home at Mallory Park for the Plum Pudding races so no, I'll not be bored :D

I've got to take my mother home on Boxing Day and the plan is to get her away early then break the journey home at Mallory Park for the Plum Pudding races so no, I'll not be bored :D

How do you race plum puddings ?

There is a Bike meet on Boxing day at the Whitminster Inn on the A38 near Gloucester. Usually pretty good, nice selection of machines and some interesting character's. Burger van for those fed up with Turkey and sprouts.
See you there. Weather permitting.

There is a Bike meet on Boxing day at the Whitminster Inn on the A38 near Gloucester. Usually pretty good, nice selection of machines and some interesting character's. Burger van for those fed up with Turkey and sprouts.

Great - Thanks for letting me know about this. Do you know what time it starts?

The troops start arriving about 10.30 and drift away around 1pm ish depending on...
This event was held on the A46 up until a couple of years ago, but I recon you will enjoy it.
Cheers for now, James.

The troops start arriving about 10.30 and drift away around 1pm ish depending on...
This event was held on the A46 up until a couple of years ago, but I recon you will enjoy it.
Cheers for now, James.

Thanks James and hope to see you there.

Weather's looking good for tomorrow so will be going to The Whitminster Inn around 10.30.

Hope manu others come along to.

Look forward to seeing you there

Back
Top Bottom