r12oort eaten by dog

rt sligo

Reaction score
hi guys my sons dog decided to have a chew on my 12 se and chewed off my cruise control slider and half of the little paddle switch ,i know that theres a lot of failed switch clusters out there ,would anyone have one thrown about there garage that i could strip to get these 2 bits off as switch still works perfect,thanks rt sligo

hi guys my sons dog decided to have a chew on my 12 se and chewed off my cruise control slider and half of the little paddle switch ,i know that theres a lot of failed switch clusters out there ,would anyone have one thrown about there garage that i could strip to get these 2 bits off as switch still works perfect,thanks rt sligo

Welcome to the forum !!!

Can your son's dog have lots of puppies and then distribute them all over UK.May the good work continue.....:aidan

PS

That dog must have bloody long legs !!

Welcome to the forum !!!

Can your son's dog have lots of puppies and then distribute them all over UK.May the good work continue.....:aidan

PS

That dog must have bloody long legs !!
You know.......fuck off arsey. Your unrelenting angst towards anything Bmw is wearing pretty thin.
What's the point in trolling these tech threads if you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post.
Arsehole.

Speak to your dealer , initially the failed units were being returned to BMW for investigation but I was told that once the fault was identified dealers were told just to chuck them in the bin, might have some lying about that missed the bin

You know.......fuck off arsey. Your unrelenting angst towards anything Bmw is wearing pretty thin.
What's the point in trolling these tech threads if you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post.
Arsehole.

Lighten up you twat.

My post above was tongue-in-cheek.

Pop down the chemist and get some tablets for your PMT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom