Pactalk pairing to nav5

Spartacus

Reaction score
I have read that the pactalk will not pair with the nav 5 also any problems with pactalk or do you think Senna 20

Mine has paired with everything I've thrown at it so far including the car and my Zumo 595

I'm thinking of upgrading from my Schuberth SRC intercom to the Paktalk.

Is the Paktalk a good system? Anyone recommend it?

The problem I have with my SRC is, if I have my intercom with the voice on for directions, when the intercom speaks it cuts out my pillion's audio, and it's a while until her com reconnects.
This is okay but there are times when I don't hear the Sat-nav clearly and I cannot ask my pillion 'what did the nav say' cos she's been disconnected.
Does anyone know if the Paktalk can allow both the rider and the pillion to listen to the nav commands simultaneously?

or

Does anyone know if my SRC can be set up to do the same, i.e. To allow both rider and pillion to hear the nav instructions simultaneously?

I have read that the pactalk will not pair with the nav 5 also any problems with pactalk or do you think Senna 20

It can sometimes be that the Nav v name is too long, just rename it with something short like SPNavV. The long name can confuse some Bluetooth units.

Back
Top Bottom