bmw mottorad insurance

LV wanted nearly £600 so they were struck off. Think he must have pulled some magic numbers off the top of his head, tried to say he would see what he could do so just told him don't bother!

Have you tried us for insurance yet? Club members can receive up to 15% discount through us. If you wanted to PM me I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
Jamie

Well, I would try you. In fact I did, in the run up to the Bike Show at the NEC. I even took pictures of the pretty girls on your stand at the show, and said that I had looked for a quote. You took my details (tall girl on the stand) and I was told someone would get back to me with a quote.....I am still waiting! :aidan

I wouldn't rush now, my policy was due early December.....so you have 11 months to get back to me for the next renewal. I wonder if you can calculate it in that sort of timescale? 10 days notice was obviously asking too much.

Devitt, a collective noun for a bunch of chimps.

I think the chimps are reserved for the BMW line.

I had a Yamaha already on cover via Devitt. When I bought the R1200RS I phoned the non-BMW line and was happy with the service given, placing 2 bikes on the policy, one with business use, one with SD&P. Documents emailed within an hour and database amended same day allowing my dealer to register the bike electronically.

Anyone had experience of Hastings insurance?
They came up first on mcn compare ,no breakdown cover tho.
Thanks.

Anyone had experience of Hastings insurance?
They came up first on mcn compare ,no breakdown cover tho.
Thanks.

I had house insurance with them but never made a claim.

I use the price they give on the comparison sites as a guide to what the lowest premium is likely to be. I have been put off them for motor insurance after a friend's experience when making a claim. Also check mid term change fees as I believe they have some eye watering charges.

I still might use them if they are considerably cheaper but there is usually someone else close to their price that has a better reputation. As stated above, this year was frying pan or fire and I chose Devitt over Hastings - so far so good but another 6 months to go...

Just changed my bike with Bennetts today, from my 2014 GSA to my new GSA TB. Got 50 days left on my policy, they charged me £38 of which £32 was admin charge and no charge when I put my personal plate on the new bike when paperwork arrives.

Less than 5 minutes on the phone, very efficient, £32 is a bit steep, close to 15% of the policy, but they are a business and have been excellent in my hour of need, will be interesting to see what the renewal comes out at.

Hey guys, I finally went with Carole Nash, respectable price but the cover was a lot better than most insurers, most don't seem to cover your bike on the drive while you go to open garage door! Happy with the price and level of cover, thanks for the input really made a difference in my renewal.

Back
Top Bottom