Morocco maps

Despite the various issues with Garmin and their maps......
Does anyone have Morocco on a Micro SD card suitable for 660?

Ah.....sorry wasn't aware there was two different types.

Guess I'm after City Navigator, Morocco cos whilst I plan on doing some gravel roads I have no intention :blast of doing anything harder.
Whilst I'd love to do something like Paris-Dakar I fully accept I have limitations which are a lot lower than the capability of my BMW!

I used the Olaf maps, which are old now - lots of changes since they were made, Garmin City navigator Marco, and Garmin morocco topo. The topo was best, is routable, and the detail in towns was just as good or better the the city maps, which I think are jut cheaper. Outside towns topo was still best, but it's not been updated for ages and some of he tracks were tarmac not dirt, and some didn't exist at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in Morocco at the moment, though on six wheels rather than two. I loaded a variety of maps to my Montana 680, including City Navigator North Africa, Open Street Maps, and Tracks 4 Africa. The Open Street Map offering is definitely the best and most detailed, and includes auto-routing. I have not, however, done much on unsurfaced tracks.

GPS maps what's wrong with a stick and a analogue watch ? Sailed the world and the seven seas using the angle of the dangle and the swing of my dingle ling :beer: :blagblah

Cheers Spud :aidan

I'll be sticking close to you then Spud when we're lost in the desert in 3 weeks time :D

Back
Top Bottom