Buying advice please

Rich1150

Reaction score
Seasons greetings all

I am toying with the idea of a new Triple black GS. The local dealer has one pre registered in September with no miles.
The 3.9% pcp deal is still on for a few days however we dont know what will happen after that. New models and new prices.
The price is little below list as the bike is already registered but the dealer wont offer any further incentive to close the deal which has me hesitating.

So a little advice please. Should I hang on till next year and order a new one not knowing what deals will be available or try another dealer who might do deals at the end of the year.

Leo

Not every dealer will have what you want pre registered. I'd look for a new warranty starting from when you buy it not from September JJH

IMHO there will always be deals. 2016 will come and go but BMW will still want to shift bikes. If you're not 100% happy with the deal then move on until you find a deal you are completely happy with.

Seasons greetings all

I am toying with the idea of a new Triple black GS. The local dealer has one pre registered in September with no miles.
The 3.9% pcp deal is still on for a few days however we dont know what will happen after that. New models and new prices.
The price is little below list as the bike is already registered but the dealer wont offer any further incentive to close the deal which has me hesitating.

So a little advice please. Should I hang on till next year and order a new one not knowing what deals will be available or try another dealer who might do deals at the end of the year.

Leo

Have a ring round after the new year? IIRC chester were doing some good deals on new bikes they had in stock but might have sold them all by now-there's someone on here that works for them so a search might find the thread (some dealers are now shut until then). If it's pre registered then it's technically 2nd hand so should come with a 2 year warranty. If it helps Blade BMW had a couple of new 2016 GS's in stock and they were going for £14,199. Dealers will be keen to do a deal during January especially if they have a 2016 in stock as the new euro 4 models are now coming out of the factory. Good luck

As they have to register all 2016 bikes by the end of December due to the euro 4 deadline I would seriously play the waiting game, there will be some great deals .

Back
Top Bottom