January rallies

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I used to remember going to the Snowman and the Rallyman's rally in January long time ago.
If any are still going, any chance of an invite?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi Rugged the snowman is no longer going in its original form, a guy called mark frost now runs it down in wales. The Rallymans is still held by the Dean Valley MCC in january i think its now in Keigthly(i know i've spelt it wrong)

Fri 13 to Sun 15 Jan Rallymans Rally
The Dean Valley M.C.C. Somewhere in Airedale; on site food, bar, showers, toilets, limited accommodation available. £12 per person for camping, badge & sticker. Cheques payable to the Dean Valley MCC and SAE to Marita Tempest, 7 Mansion House Gardens, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 1LE.

If you like winter Rallys Check out the Mayflower Club

http://www.mayflowermcc.co.uk/calendar/calendar-january/range.listevents/-

there's also the thistle rally the last weekend in feb. run by the forth vally mcc

there's also the thistle rally the last weekend in feb. run by the forth vally mcc

F*** me! I've still got a whisky miniature (full) from the Thistle rally (suitably labelled) from when I was in the FVMCC mid 70's!!!!
That's a blast from the past.
I remember having a race against another biker from Callander to Strathyre - that was fun! :bounce1:bounce1:clap:clap

khulu, ive still got 2 of those minitures as well. can you remember if it was a commando two up with camping gear? if it was it might have been me and my older brother when i was just a nipper lol ,
it was bloody cold up at strathyre if i remember

Back
Top Bottom