Anyine going to Dent in May?

Confirming tea and bacon etc -10-1030 ish Friday at Persie on the way...rough idea of numbers would be good

Still unsure if I can go down on the Thursday or not, will update as soon as I can. If I go down Friday I will be taking full advantage

Where is Persie, I’ll be on my way doon sooth that day

Will need to leave here 08.30 sharp unlike last year when we got to Persie in just a little over 2 hours on a fully laden tractor :augie

Brunch in the borders ?

Liquid supper at Dent :D

Will need to leave here 08.30 sharp unlike last year when we got to Persie in just a little over 2 hours on a fully laden tractor :augie

Brunch in the borders ?

Liquid supper at Dent :D

I drove home this way last Friday:

Gravel / grit in middle of left handed corner after coming downhill from the Lecht.
After your right turn to go over the moor road there are lots of patched areas with loose gravel. This happens all the way to Glenshee.
Be careful on the ride down to Persie and have a great time at Dent.

Iain

Dave Im heading off from Newburgh can meet up enroute to Gerry's

Any of you like that Haig Clubman single grain stuff? I bought a bottle of it a few weeks ago when it was on offer, had one nip and decided its not for me. It's sat on top of my fridge since, if anyone wants it ill stick it in the top box.

Any of you like that Haig Clubman single grain stuff? I bought a bottle of it a few weeks ago when it was on offer, had one nip and decided its not for me. It's sat on top of my fridge since, if anyone wants it ill stick it in the top box.

I can guarantee that if you bring it, it'll get drunk.

Back
Top Bottom