Anyine going to Dent in May?

The thread about 2018 is open, places are being booked, Dent is on again in May.

A fair few headed down in 2017 (and one headed back with bike in van), all the same planning on going again?

I think I'll probably head off on the Thursday if the weather is good, maybe the Wednesday, go to the Lakes perhaps.

And I can confirm the beer, craic, food and raffle are all excellent.

Hope to....probably do the same as before....coffee and bacon here on Fri and then trundle down. Need to see how lets in the house pan out.

I'll be there in the Camper ... beer in the fridge for you guys :beerjug:

Hope to....probably do the same as before....coffee and bacon here on Fri and then trundle down. Need to see how lets in the house pan out.

I'm heading on Friday and a bacon roll sounds like a good start to the trip...I'll also try to get there on time this year :blast

Dent 2018

Eldest & I are hoping to append our names to the growing 2018 list for Dent. However, a lot depends on how eldest son can arrange the new bain of his life - dialysis - over the lead up days of Thursday / Friday.

Hoping to take a leisurely ride down on Thursday. Friday, eldest will hopefully get himself plugged into a local machine for too many hours, leaving Saturday to play and Sunday to head north.

So, some poor feck might have to put up with me tagging onto a ride out :D

I'll probably fire our names ontot the list as fairly firm "maybe's" and take it from there.

SteveT

:cool:

Well the old dear is back and ready for adventure.
I am signed up Going down on the Friday need to be back on the following Friday. :thumby:

Any update on travel plans? Assuming the snow has stopped by then, off into the hills again tomorrow to make the most of it

No plan from me yet....there will be. Probably going down Fri....if theres anybody else we could go from here? Bhud...when you going?

Any update on travel plans? Assuming the snow has stopped by then, off into the hills again tomorrow to make the most of it

I always seem to be working on the decent ski days :blast

No plan from me yet....there will be. Probably going down Fri....if theres anybody else we could go from here? Bhud...when you going?

I am working on the Thursday then heading south on the Friday could route via you if you don't go too early

Good. So those travelling south can stop at Persie on Friday as before for coffee, bhuds fisky, and bacon sarnies. Aim to leave here 10.30-11.00?

All welcome. Don't need to travel in a heap if you don't want to.

Good. So those travelling south can stop at Persie on Friday as before for coffee, bhuds fisky, and bacon sarnies. Aim to leave here 10.30-11.00?

All welcome. Don't need to travel in a heap if you don't want to.

Coffee, roll and Bhuds fisky - could be worth waiting a day to head south..................

Eldest son and I are travelling down on the Thursday, allegedly with a strange Inversnekien joining us along the way :rolleyes:

See you all there :thumb2

SteveT

:cool:

Best be checking if the Lecht road is open before planning on using it to head for Watts' Castle (see new thread about it)

Back
Top Bottom