Has anybody got a clue how to activate "Siri"?

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I wear a Schuberth C3 Pro and have their rather feeble SRC Pro coms kit installed. I can't wait to try SENA version of SRC system for the C4 helmet.

Any how, the SRC has VOX (Voice control) but this only operates A2DP and SRC built in features such as on/off functions, etc. I now have an iPhone 7 and as such siri become "wireless". In other words unlike the iPhone 6+ i had before, which needed to be plugged in to power supply in order for "Hey Siri" to activate. So I thought great, when I am out an about on my bike, I can just "Hey Siri" and ask "her" to do what ever it is I want "her" to do, make a call, send a text, set up a reminder, play a specific track from apple music or spotify, etc. However when my lid and phone connected and I say "Hey Siri" I suddenly have SRC built in radio playing with its terrible hissing reception or announcement coming thorough as "cal intercom" :nenau and nothing remotely to do with Siri. So Does anybody of you who have same system have got any solution or have managed to work it out how to get it working. I know the simplest way is to pull over, get your phone out and either do it manually or just long press on a home button to activate Siri, but this is annoying and defeats the whole purpose of having this option considering that it works in my '97 VW polo with a 6 year old Bluetooth enabled Alpine head unit. Im not sure whether it is because my phone and I are in the same space unlike on the bike the phone is in the inner jacket pocked and my head is inside the lid.

Regards

EV

Hammer, or if you're really serious BIG hammer.

Try contacting apple, I had to with #1 son's problem's and found them very helpful, even more so if it can effect number of user's.

I say this as a very happy Samsung owner.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Activation of 'Hey Siri' needs the phone to plugged into a power source.

I can do it on my cardo scala g9x. Hold down call button, wait for beep and the talk to siri. I know that's not your headset but just saying that it can be done. I don't think it could ever work without a keypress of some kind though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom