Happy New Year

trainman

Reaction score
happy new year to all

been quiet on here recently, clearly we are all enjoying ST reliability and getting on with getting on

take care and for us year round riders, stay warm

mark

Happy new year dude, I agree it's quiet, it's a good sign!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Happy new year Mark, your right it's far to quite on here, this time last year we had a plan coming nicely together for a national meet in Derbyshire, which was well attended, 2nd weekend in April if I recall correctly.

......been quiet on here recently, clearly we are all enjoying ST reliability ......

Used to check the oil on the 1150GS every day or two. On the Yam it's every month or two. In 21,000 miles it has only ever wanted a top up once.

Just got it's fourth set of tyres, Heidi K60's, which is fun on cold slick roads. This little yellow light on the dash keeps flashing when I accelerate. Is it a fault? is it dangerous?

I had this on an Aprilia Dorsurduo after changing both tyres, was told the bike had an issue with the change in wheel diameters due to the new tread etc - there was a menu option which allowed you to calibrate the TCS by riding the bike a few hundred yards in a special mode. After that it was fine.
Not aware you can do this on the ST, I would think if a standard tyre is fitted its designed to cope within certain limits between new and fully worn - maybe ask the dealer?

are they standard recommended tyres for the ST you have fitted?

does the light flash with TCS off? (I am assuming the light is the TCS light?!)

Back
Top Bottom