Ullapool : the north west gathering. September 2017

Hello Peter

Count me in, I'll be in the motorhome with swmbo and I'll bring the bike too, and a couple of whiskys from my large selection.

Good man Andrew ... see you there :thumb

Word of warning ... keep your whisky away from GW, he'll finish it for ye :eek:

:D

:beerjug:

Pah! I'm the one always supplying the stuff...Ullapool....Poperinghe...Dent....lucky I'm such an easygoing generous tolerant chap.

That's the site booked gentlemen. Sandor will be keeping the same section at the back for us. Now if only yon redhead is renting the hoose over the wall again this year ...:drool

Can i be added to the list please gents. Myself and (very likely) 2 others, three tent pitches. :thumb2

Other side of the village? We are no talking a major metrolops here! :D Youll be in staggering distance of the action, wherever it is! Welcome aboard!

In Ullapool now, fcukinh pissing it down , freezing cold, shithole tourist trap. All the jocks are like scotboxer fcking weirdo's interbreds :D

What time are folk arriving on the Friday. Probably be on the Stornaway ferry so i'll get in about teatime.

I am planning to be there too. Will be coming off the ferry in Aberdeen on Friday morning and making my way to Ullapool via Tomintoul. I have a room booked at the Morefield for Friday and Saturday night and will be heading to Applecross on Sunday.
Looking forward to it! Birgit

Back
Top Bottom