Hilltop Eu4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripleblack13

Reaction score
Morning.
Anyone had the EU4 version remapped yet at Hilltop?
I'll be calling Geoff soon but I'm interested to see if anyone has had it done so far and the results or issues with the OBD thingy !!

Been told it's fine and there aren't any issues. However £350 is something one needs to plan for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, had mine done in October. No issues at all, just silky smooth power all the way through.:beerjug:

I think he does a group discount!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Can someone who is in the "click" orchestrate something, as £350 is a huge pile of cash for two hours of playing computer games!

Morning.
Anyone had the EU4 version remapped yet at Hilltop?
I'll be calling Geoff soon but I'm interested to see if anyone has had it done so far and the results or issues with the OBD thingy !!

Where about is the OBD located? somewhere on the instrument panel but is it visible?

Is that a serious question? Well, the OBD is a connector port for Onboard Diagnostics. Open the right side battery cover. it is the round thing next to the battery

Sorry... apologies. I was to mean that new thingy on the panel that has been introduced with the 2017 models, the OBD indicator lamp on the cockpit. Where abouts is it located?

Can someone who is in the "click" orchestrate something, as £350 is a huge pile of cash for two hours of playing computer games!

I'll call Geoff tmrw and ask about group discount

When I spoke to him recently:
1. £250 for returning clients.
2. Group discount was based on a group of 4 and I think it was the same as the returning price discount, but as I don't have any mates, I didn't take it in

I would be interested in getting my bike done as I want to fit akra headers to my EU4 GS, but agree with others that £350 is a lot of money to shell out.

When I spoke to him recently:
1. £250 for returning clients.
2. Group discount was based on a group of 4 and I think it was the same as the returning price discount, but as I don't have any mates, I didn't take it in

My arm could be twisted and maybe another guy I know also. Nutty is head salesman and I am certain that if I cannot see the benefit after having it done he will personally refund me:augie:augie:augie

I'd be interested in a group buy @£250. the regular price does feel a little steep.

Yeah count me in for a group buy.
Although i don't pick my new GSA up until 1st March I would be interested, I phoned Hilltop yesterday and had a chat with Geoff asking how the bike would benefit from a remap even if the bike didn't have any flat spots etc.

Yeah count me in for a group buy.
Although i don't pick my new GSA up until 1st March I would be interested, I phoned Hilltop yesterday and had a chat with Geoff asking how the bike would benefit from a remap even if the bike didn't have any flat spots etc.
And his answer was????

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'm up for a group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom