'Depths of Winter' Meet Up At Redhill Marina Cafe Sat. 11th Feb. 2017 ~

Filthy ride but it was well worth it to meet everyone, and have a very good breakfast....already looking forward to the next one! :beerjug:

Really enjoyed seeing everyone;) :thumb2 Although IMHO the food was just average...

But a good atmosphere, and it'll be better in Summer, sitting outside, with the boats gliding past...

Really enjoyed seeing everyone;) :thumb2 Although IMHO the food was just average...

But a good atmosphere, and it'll be better in Summer, sitting outside, with the boats gliding past...

Agree.

Certainly more of a summer venue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed the food. Maybe I have lower standards than most?

I enjoyed the food. Maybe I have lower standards than most?

We all seem to have different likes & dislikes...

I still reckon the GB Cafe is brilliant (as long as one swops out the sausage, for an extra egg/bacon).

And their omelettes & chips are legendary!

However, several 'Tossers' have been known to grizzle.. each to their own, eh..? ;)

We all seem to have different likes & dislikes...

I still reckon the GB Cafe is brilliant (as long as one swops out the sausage, for an extra egg/bacon).

And their omelettes & chips are legendary!

However, several 'Tossers' have been known to grizzle.. each to their own, eh..? ;)

Have to disagree about the GS cafe, I'm not a great fan of city centre venues and didn't think the breakfast was anything out the ordinary....but like you say, each to their own.

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:
I've just got back after mikeyboy's young lad at the workshop told me quite correctly that the open day is NEXT month not today.:blast
even bought some munchies to nibble on- not wasted as I left them in his capable hands.

Still I had a brilliant ride around Melton in the fog and winter showers.

It's a bastard getting old :D
Charles Ya daft bugger:blast
Call me if you need to talk sooner rather than later:thumb
Mike07786340692

David, can you arrange the next breaky meet up in warmer weather so i can come on the bike, I was way to hot with the electric heated seats and climate control dialled in at 24oC, never been any good twiddling with knobs :aidan

Thought the grub was acceptable and the chef and front of house manager (same bloke in both roles for those who weren't there) did a good job under the circumsizes:aidan:aidan

Thanks to Mikeyboy, for the unwanted blackpud and slice of toast kindly donated, went down a right treat:clap

Impressed to see the hardcore c/w pillion element turn up on their trusty steads - respect:thumb

I fully intended to attend, however the snow put me right off, along with my risk averse nature.

And you were sadly missed.
You weren't the only one put off by the weather, I know of 2 others who made the same decision.

I went on my bike..... to the wrong place:rolleyes: does that mean I'm also a hard bastard or is the Gaucho that good?

only saw a couple of vespa's out n about.
Bloody mucky roads mind.

Back
Top Bottom