HEX Ezcan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it gets European approval soon so we don't have to pay all the extra costs. MF video is good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry still hasn't arrived! :( when I first 'ordered' it my order for some reason didn't arrive across the pond. Fortunately the shop emailed me a couple of days after my initial emails to them to ask if I was interested still. After a few emails back and forth it was sorted and it's definitely on order now.
The tracking service says it's in the UK now. As soon as I get it I will post. :D

Sorry still hasn't arrived! :( when I first 'ordered' it my order for some reason didn't arrive across the pond. Fortunately the shop emailed me a couple of days after my initial emails to them to ask if I was interested still. After a few emails back and forth it was sorted and it's definitely on order now.
The tracking service says it's in the UK now. As soon as I get it I will post. :D

If you have any questions about the fitting please feel free to ask but TMF's video was quite good

I routed my cable like this although I am not entirely happy about it
vSeVm1Q3udk27NOdABkdK3KaQQv1TtFfp9NRs7F_eppB3dmbc9qOKGvQwG2jBcH8PGxdKAVT2X_2YIHSN40ziJdfdZ4_sRCx923nVYlaDWScKg6LmsbYN1eDLRYPYaNxdtwvqxY-lrsjrPFoZeAbIlmSrG3aqlGIo3lTyyoTUf-1igMtm3JQFkJBYWnPgfc9_IoeOsqkAZfEmx7h-xoMdNYDkiKVDO6gyB4Sip-MDrbx56eQmU7BuxHk6XDvq-QdiioCdaZT2CNRCknzXATmAjZqX8DaQ_XVUx95MKXJga0jO7bSKIhGHGxNFg0UyqTGeGis2vxg8lJ-yyA57QmfU0U_eF_iA3XUiKCBYnEVKIx1lUDEq8Y-Ccb-eT_LA_Dv8tJvoy9pFOmibdH8T5GDGh804-FAuXauHQQhB_n0A9ewoK-TFr4kpR6zbteJhIOwR4ANIAmagQnHf-3tl-IzTD6Y7WT2hAkCrjz9goxEAj3n_mz_RkmAo2MP7qet_tjQ5-NAOvq7NmJp4SoPMkfoehTEzDpxpusqrrBvZpzQHGzsZKgbmVGlVaD_yXqIJ_y8sQZlUYmCo8rLW2Bk0nX4Ic43LYJ71TSRzbgW9RflHG7qIY3ZF4Aee-V93XAPgo5nDvir0NASKYI51iCWnIUFkoI7djWO27laEtLtz7tMeQ=w3558-h2668-no

VaeaDiM_JITyox4iIA13P3AGe3d5Wxq0hCxPU2g23Vz0xo8TopMMHmqlq-Pt7Y9aUygl8_oxy5qrDU6M1uFoUjPuhMoh_y--ZRn2pH_Z8FSGFBjl9NVOYHwk0jxRRNEPyCm5ttU6Ltw86l4pb-2rRtCGLzB52zmIBfo1MjuXRqt73oKM1nnNBB2vrPEv7PHNx9Wxp1jqypahtgvSVffzpCnt4_M84uiIlWPjALh6hP7Uecb3mTR81NJZOPo1D_j5wzUPGE2oV5YmT2hUKstxS6En50LobRdRbVQmNBA4bd1hqyDcQCtWKeX-lwy7WI8UcYmCQ-6ifdeflMF0rJpF7zjpryFtJP9vctPbl0WTBaDVajwGuDGz0kdzokQH_sJYq058IWBT1DhAPSLL3I5GurQn185KOg0m5jdwfJsmnyzsslG3DK2faI6pZcQIUQ-ckhJFl43eIG6rxGsWZoPUBvFUJ4CFuWJILFH5hYwjYjxSYFsq5JyCES40OwFqkFWt_8xGAKinpwGfZfhwcfb7laofOIwd7VAuDY_VnXWxTwWdei0sC0tcfKjgFISMEqw0zp5SVoeVnT5PdwSNZe6QXJW7gC_KCuyIgxEUoVoODO6nAupuANMGsCwdsC3GjSLjZI5VN5KgPGNS22tGLMoWB0nFq1YZMoasvfdl-T90Hw=w3558-h2668-no

gJtc5svJDDrflT8Omz1ZgrC93I-_IY8J5lcRdsSgce1ZajI3agqSY_OG3nn5n8FFA2kC60PfKIc9nWKlkh2X8Lf6hHF0nzqu7kaMe0YvnX0Lzz31JXlL9OCGvczEwHszsmWL2XCiGnXl3ZaWuj7LUPnzHG-1tDjsSI7_-DcuVFveWRcczozhokts7pzIlh5roA974khRCsyarYVRIK6Bs9gnthyZWYoXJ47H73o8NWhhSuzckT0DkpNaswuBvygKwUxz6wCNPB5cbeh4UUOo_ufIa8sZxwPDzUlphZZwIw04FYewKHYNrEF3n5lFexrUY_fFO4SkdcIqCmwtoohJWtmHF8Cm84GIvh2xyI0aoe_anK4MAor6W7JCJw43m0kQzjO2hV_YelwPiEnczkBdPriYPfZMC9wXjaxLXUpkDi3ezOUserMwP5qzJmXvclSvlqoNqBoLkJbhO8TI5xBa4ZMRUNwsU7j2bRv6mF3Otxai0AIPYmKKTNyoBnwDjcPs7WKaCRA_ILpNIGKMC0wLjU3ahqu6bSdTwWYogPnUoWxlNwmMOWU9CneU0vbAfN_TJMisPZSxlAQWjopXF5eMIntUWuyEdc0PEyhVX2BL4iLv00zHABd-5_XuDP7vYun_4LZiWjOpaymjuq40xlj6-y9JWACgw6aqzFcL4iw-Tw=w3558-h2668-no

If you have any questions about the fitting please feel free to ask but TMF's video was quite good

I routed my cable like this although I am not entirely happy about it

Thanks Fred, as you say TMFs video is pretty good. Doesn't look to much trouble to alter your routing to inside the frame if that's what you mean, couple of connections and it's sorted. Worth doing if it annoys you? If I get snags I'll PM you if that's ok? :aidan

Thanks Fred, as you say TMFs video is pretty good. Doesn't look to much trouble to alter your routing to inside the frame if that's what you mean, couple of connections and it's sorted. Worth doing if it annoys you? If I get snags I'll PM you if that's ok? :aidan

The only issue he broke off the fuse cap but I might look at running it the same way. Yes it does give me OCD twitches :)

Happy for you to PM if you need help.

Can someone clear up a question for me? On the HexCan video (as opposed to the MF one) the suggestion is that all the connectors for the rear brake light and front aux LED's are all in the area of the RDC and if you don't plan to add any extra lights you can just plug in the existing. Is it as simple as this or do you need to re-wire back to the Hex unit from the rear light and the aux LED's?

Thanks in advance.

Can someone clear up a question for me? On the HexCan video (as opposed to the MF one) the suggestion is that all the connectors for the rear brake light and front aux LED's are all in the area of the RDC and if you don't plan to add any extra lights you can just plug in the existing. Is it as simple as this or do you need to re-wire back to the Hex unit from the rear light and the aux LED's?

Thanks in advance.

It works with 3rd party lights in addition to the OEM. All OEM lights remain plugged into their OEM sockets. ie, the Hex functionality (strobing/flashing/etc) only applies to the 3rd party accessories. If you don't have any 3rd party accessories, I think the Hex is of limited value.

USA Shipping

I ordered one of these from beemershop.com about a week ago. Got a letter from Parcel Force this morning requesting import duty of £43.93 :barf They will be delivered tomorrow.

Attachments

• HexEZcan.jpg
    HexEZcan.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 932
I ordered one of these from beemershop.com about a week ago. Got a letter from Parcel Force this morning requesting import duty of £43.93 :barf They will be delivered tomorrow.

Yup me too, mine was for £42.79 though! Just waiting for my lights to arrive now so I can get installing. :D

The have the lower crash bars from the GSA on my GS. So have the little attachment space for the upper bars to connect. Going to attach them to there. The lights came with a handy attachment bracket too.
05683e04ea6998076a507fa35f8bc827.jpg

Be interesting to see how it works there. I had thought of mounting them on my bars but I had concerns that the front wheel would block some of the light. Probably won't but it made me go for the under the beak solution, luckily the light can be configured to be off when indicting on that side.
Looks like you'll be done soon. Post pics and any thoughts or tips about the ezcan. :):)

Avoid wide cone beams they put far too much light upwards where all it does is dazzle everyone in the county.
There are some good quality narrow beam LEDs on the market that do a better job

Sent somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom