cheaper alternative to a PD

Brilliant , what's its story, who supplies these.

Motor looks a bit like it is from a Honda step through.

Step throughs are no longer on sale to the public in Oz but the post office still buys a 125? cc version and uses them for most letter deliveries, so they are actually the biggest selling bike in Oz.

There is strong demand for the ex PO bikes second hand, and they are probably the most common outback tourer among people who actually tour the outback on a bike, as opposed to those who place more emphasis on posing and posting.

Lot to be said for a bulletproof bike that goes down without any damaged and can be picked up in mud. sand or whatever by one person - last TV series by you know who and charlie was a South African exploration and it was taking a minimum of four strapping lads to get a big oilhead GS back on to it wheels.

Well, three plus Charlie, but you know what I mean!

Can you imagine the misery of sitting on something like that for days on end? Not to mention that the mpg would take a serious bashing with your average tosser aboard.

I had a c90 a few years back. Apart from being the worst thing I've ever ridden it would barely do 50 miles between fill ups. My nc750 will do twice the mpg of a c90 if ridden at the same speed.

Back
Top Bottom