breakfast

lawvar

Reaction score
Was looking for a restaurant in trip advisor and found this café wondered if it would be an alternative to the GB café ?

http://www.warsawdiner.co.uk/menu/

Warsaw Diner

93-95 Derby Rd, Nottingham NG1 5BB

0115 950 8500

Just off the Derby Road in Nottingham, this is the unforgettable Warsaw Diner

Have a look on website see what you think guys

Regards
Lawrence

^^^^This^^^^

Although, there's lots of room to park on Canning Circus (the big island at the top of the one way part of Derby Road) which is just a short walk away :nenau

Andres

Was thinking about trying this place... and it is possible to park, just not right outside.!

There's a few amusing reviews on TripAdvisor, some relating to v. long waiting times...

A part of their Menu:

The “Bad Ass” Breakfast – £7.95
2 x Pancakes, 2 x Bacon, 2 x Sausage, 2 Eggs any style, Hash Browns, Mushrooms, OJ and bottomless coffee.

Build your own Breakfast [Plate Charge 50p]
Choose from:
1 x French toast-£1.25, 1 x Hash Browns-£1.25
2 x Pancakes-£2.00, 2 x Waffles-£2.00
1 x English Muffin £1.25, 1 x Bacon-95p
1 x Sausage 95p, 1 x Vegetarian Sausage-95p
Eggs- any style-95p each
Mushrooms-75p, Tomatoes-75p, Beans-75p
White Bread Rolls-75p, Toast-75p
Jam/Marmalade etc-30p
Seasonal Fruit-£1.95, Cereal & Milk-£1.95

Hartley's is in the middle of Nottingham, a stones throw from the old Cafe Hockley...

As with any of these Cafe suggestions, let's try 'em out, on any Saturday :thumb2 :clap :thumb2

Was thinking about trying this place... and it is possible to park, just not right outside.!

There's a few amusing reviews on TripAdvisor, some relating to v. long waiting times...

A part of their Menu:

The “Bad Ass” Breakfast – £7.95
2 x Pancakes, 2 x Bacon, 2 x Sausage, 2 Eggs any style, Hash Browns, Mushrooms, OJ and bottomless coffee.

Build your own Breakfast [Plate Charge 50p]
Choose from:
1 x French toast-£1.25, 1 x Hash Browns-£1.25
2 x Pancakes-£2.00, 2 x Waffles-£2.00
1 x English Muffin £1.25, 1 x Bacon-95p
1 x Sausage 95p, 1 x Vegetarian Sausage-95p
Eggs- any style-95p each
Mushrooms-75p, Tomatoes-75p, Beans-75p
White Bread Rolls-75p, Toast-75p
Jam/Marmalade etc-30p
Seasonal Fruit-£1.95, Cereal & Milk-£1.95

But no black pudding?:blast:p

Fuck off with your city shit....Nottingham is a fucking shitehole, and a fucking oppressive shitehole at that.
Quite why you continue to perpetuate such an environment is beyond me, I guess you feel comfortable with such Orwellian regulation:nenau:nenau

Fuck off with your city shit....Nottingham is a fucking shitehole, and a fucking oppressive shitehole at that.
Quite why you continue to perpetuate such an environment is beyond me, I guess you feel comfortable with such Orwellian regulation:nenau:nenau

Then come along to the Redhill Marina Breakfast meet on the 11th Feb - it's not in a City - far from it :rolleyes:

View from the marina cafe. Not much Orwellian regulation going on as far as I can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 297
It will have to go some to beat this kind of parking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-14-13-53-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-14-13-53-04.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 165

Back
Top Bottom