TAT

I'm up for a 3 week TAT, don't mind which end. But I need some advice on what bike; I have a 2015 GSA which wont be ideal, so any suggestions would be appreciated so I can start looking now!

I'm up for a 3 week TAT, don't mind which end. But I need some advice on what bike; I have a 2015 GSA which wont be ideal, so any suggestions would be appreciated so I can start looking now!

Everyone will suggest the bike they own :augie ideally look for something around 650 that's not overly heavy, handles well and most importantly is strong and reliable with good fuel range ............ I'll leave it to someone else to suggest the KTM 640 ADV ;) :D ...690s and some of the Husqvarnas are good bets, while others may prefer something like the KLR650 which was for sale on here, DR650s, KTM 950/990 are brilliant if you can ride one so the list isn't endless but anything's better than a GSA :green gri

I've done it on an 1100GS and a 640KTM. I know which one was easier :eek: Well, I say easier:blast

I'm 50 next year and was busy planning a TAT trip independently, so I'm up for this too.

I want to ride the entire route. I'll be on a WR250R or similar smaller bike.

Any rough idea on container/transport costs yet?

Cheers
Mark

Hi, I have 2 of us up for th trip. Will need to know cost of the container as we would prefer to go for longer and may end up making other travel arrangements.

Change.

Can you include me on the list please. Not a definite at this stage but seriously interested :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom