Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 113 to 123 of 123

Thread: 60 in Africa (London to Ghana)

  1. #113
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    155
    I did it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #114
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Newbury, Berkshire
    Posts
    739
    Congratulations !! It has been a pleasure reading each post.

    Now turn this into a book

    And having done it, hope you're not planning to fly back - are you


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  3. #115
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    York, Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Bee View Post
    I did it.
    Glad to hear it, though you seem to have run out of words the further south you've got.

    I've enjoyed reading it and hope for more fun and franticness (is that a word?) in the future.

  4. #116
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    155
    On the contrary, there is so much that has been happening, from a stand up with armed solders in the bush, when I ran out of humour, to sharing 2 hotels in different countries with each respective Agricultural Ministers. With lots more in between. I've been too busy living it. But now I'm here I'll get my head down and put it in words.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #117
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by kurienp View Post
    Congratulations !! It has been a pleasure reading each post.

    Now turn this into a book

    And having done it, hope you're not planning to fly back - are you


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The plan was always to fly back, giving me more time to travel south. Sadly I have bills waiting to be paid in London so I'm limited with time. I'll be down here for a couple of weeks, the bikes impounded at the moment, so I have to sort that, to be honest I fancy leaving it here and continuing the trip next year, but I have two bosses back home, one that pays me and the other that spends it. I have to clear that idea with both of them before I can decide what I want to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #118
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    York, Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Bee View Post
    On the contrary, there is so much that has been happening, from a stand up with armed solders in the bush, when I ran out of humour, to sharing 2 hotels in different countries with each respective Agricultural Ministers. With lots more in between. I've been too busy living it. But now I'm here I'll get my head down and put it in words.
    I was hoping that was the case (without the armed confrontation!)

  7. #119
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Newbury, Berkshire
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Bee View Post
    The plan was always to fly back, giving me more time to travel south. Sadly I have bills waiting to be paid in London so I'm limited with time. I'll be down here for a couple of weeks, the bikes impounded at the moment, so I have to sort that, to be honest I fancy leaving it here and continuing the trip next year, but I have two bosses back home, one that pays me and the other that spends it. I have to clear that idea with both of them before I can decide what I want to do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, yes, yes, leave the bike there ... and then we can look forward to the next instalment ... this has been an awesome ride.

  8. #120
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kingussie
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Bee View Post
    I did it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice one, good effort. Enjoy the beer

  9. #121
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Oop North
    Posts
    191
    Congratulations! Can we have a gap filler with photos once you get back please? Really enjoyed this!

  10. #122
    Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Congratulations! Can we have a gap filler with photos once you get back please? Really enjoyed this!
    Well done. Good trip. Pics please.

  11. #123
    Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    15,968

    Click here to find out how to remove these ads

    As they say ... "one life live it"

    Great stuff Davey

    Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

    "If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Anyone attending a Ride Out or Event organised through the UKGSer Forums does so at their own risk.
UKGSer.com or anyone organising an event posted here will not be held responsible in any way for damage or personal injury sustained while attending any such events.

Members attending any such event do so at their own risk.

The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites without prior written permission.

Disclaimer: Use or depiction of the BMW logo or trademark throughout this web site is for illustrative and editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringement of the trademark.

The UKGSer Forums may include adult content for which it cannot be held responsible. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the UKGSER network privacy policy

"Its about being a grown up hooligan - and if that means a dark visor, remus open pipe and a bit of speeding out of town then all well and good"