New Seat for Wide Glide

Don't knock the plastic maggot. :p

Mine was a second generation and was very reliable. It was taking me all over Europe when att was probably pissing his pants in the fifth form. :D

I was a Honda 750 K7 person and lusted after the Z1 or 9, then chopped the K7 for a Sunbeam S8 Chop known as Sun Dance....I was the dogs danglies for quite a time:D
\then moved onto a Katana 1100.....Oh yeah, I hd a BSA A10 Super Rocket that I fucked around with, made a solo seat for, put on small ape hangers, more like cappuccino monkey hangers:D Shit, I fucked up some good bikes.:D

Don't Harley do a Badlander seat for the newer FXDWG ? :nenau

I had one on my old 93 FXDWG and it was fantastic (for the rider) with just enough pillion padding to strap a tent to :thumb

Got the Badlander and it's just the ticket. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 106
Hmmmm yes.

I may be going on a Ducati Multistrada instead now as I only have a couple of weeks to do the trip as am getting a puppy but it will be super for the Le Hog group one trip to the Pyrenees in May. :thumb

Hmmmm yes.

I may be going on a Ducati Multistrada instead now as I only have a couple of weeks to do the trip as am getting a puppy but it will be super for the Le Hog group one trip to the Pyrenees in May. :thumb

You've lost me there!
No puppy - ride Harley to Nordkapp.
Get a puppy - ride the Ducati to Nordkapp.
Does the puppy need the Harley or is there a piece of logic in this that I'm missing? :nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau

The trip to Nordkapp is now going to be a two week jaunt in July not the three week plus amble I originally intended so maybe the Harley is not the best for this. I have a GS but might sell this as I now fancy trying a Multistrada.

Oh and I'm getting a Cockapoo puppy when I get home.

It's quite simple really. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1127.JPG
    IMG_1127.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 64
Cute!!!! The puppy that is.
Just ride the Harley longer and harder - that's what they're made for!

Back
Top Bottom