Interphone Tour

Mowag

Reaction score
Hi, could anyone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong ??
What ever I do I can't get my Interphone to work with my Intercom and Garmin 660 together so as when the prompts come from my Garmin i receive them in my head set over my coms with my pillion
I can only get one are other to work on their own even do Garmin is paired OK..
I seam not to be the only one out there with this problem !!

Any Help would be very much appreciated :beerjug:

Try connect you phone to Garmin then Garmin to intercom or vise versa so Garmin work normally and if you get call it will come true sat nav. Just make sure your phone will peer automatically with GPS.

Val

2 bikes , twice is happy 🤔

Do the auto pairing thing with the other Interphone unit. Then pair with the Garmin.

BEWARE, the Tour only allows 2 pairings and in my case, using a nav 5 it grabs the channel to give instructions, and keeps the channel for AGES. Which stops the intercom from working.

I had this problem with my Interphone f5 when we did John O'Groats to Land's End on the Honda C90's.
I was able to communicate with one of my pals on the interphone but as we were speaking, Garmin voice would interrupt our conversation with new directions.
My fix was to plug in my earphone from Garmin to left ear. That way I could listen to both comms at the same time.

knap that's how it suppose to work think sat nag instructions more important than talking to your mate so that you don't have to emergency brake etc that's how I set my fbeat up sat nag up front sod the pillion

knap that's how it suppose to work think sat nag instructions more important than talking to your mate so that you don't have to emergency brake etc that's how I set my fbeat up sat nag up front sod the pillion

You are right on that. The sat nav instructions take priority. By inserting the earphone I was able to listen to the instructions and give almost instantaneous instructions to my pal at the rear (the only one out of the four of us with comms) without any pausing lag after the "voice" had finished speaking and the intercom was reinstated.

Thanks Guys ! will try all above to see if it works I could have coms with wife on back but when I used the Garmin it was garmin in ear are wife on back and no coms for trip ..
everything pairs well but if I only could get instructions when need from Garmin like my old Autocom with the hardwire kit never had a problem over the years with it but decided to go bluetooth and Interphone tour..

I know some of you are going to say why do you want to chat with the wife but to be honest on long trips we enjoy it sharing the experience especially long holidays

Cheers Guys !!

I have an Interphone tour and an RT LC with all the audio.
I was told to
Connect the Helmet to the Bike
then connect phone and helmet to sat nav.
It mainly works. I cannot access the music on the Nav5 so I've put it all on a USB stick connected to the BMW audio.
Sometimes I have to stop and reconnect it all..

My problem is not with connections with satnav are phone that all works very well but when introducing Pillion headset to system it becomes a problem and satnav comes and goes.. and I have to press intercom button to talk to wifes headset even do Vox is turned on ..
I know its can work but very rarely.. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom